ALL THINGS MAJOR - NEVER MINOR

^
Word to that. It's all about showing up at the store. Period. We in an era where big-talking deadbeats are the majority now. Serious folks will just show up at the store, or atleast call with some intent.

Kudos to MAJOR and "RYAN8478" for looking out for a brother sick with the flu...

No price quotes or questions needed...

Customers just show up, check out, and buy if desired on a consis. basis... Especially when given a heads up.

Well, maybe some of us are just a different kind of customer...

"I try to be drama free, but the truth is such apart of me..."
"...so your lies and wellin' will get blasted b..."​

E.O.H. is alive..........................

With me its all about making the trip down there to see what they have. as dukki and underdog know, i will not walk out without buying something. its all about supporting them dudes and what they are doing for the nation's capital. if i dont see something on display that i like, i just holla at one of them and they pull something out from behind the counter or stashed away in one of the hundreds of boxes in the back.

btw i am geekin for that black and platinum major cap..................will be stopping by till sometime this week.........
"hustlin comes naturally, it cant be taught!"

Dont know why but it reminds me of...

immigrants1jg.jpg

no.. it reminds me of the.. We run NY Shirt.. word to biting !!

Ryan.. u need to call/text next time you out. Major is a trip for me just to cop a few T's or Caps.

But I do need that sade Coup de Grace T
I am spanish, Word to rice and beans.

^^its a trip for me also....lol

i will be going again this weekend, i will holla b4 i go.
"hustlin comes naturally, it cant be taught!"

Quote:
Hell, when Greg posts prices, it's not like he always going to tell you inventory at each store he has. That would be too much.
My mom always said dress to impress everyday because you never know who you'll meet once you step out yor front door. It could be your future wife, boss, or best friend. So until I have a wife, a boss, and a best friend, I'll always impress you because who knows who you could be...

I finally made it to Major this weekend. I had to finally cop my We Run DC shirt. I even came back the next day since I got the shirt in the the wrong size at first. I had a great experience at the store, nice set up and the staff was very friendly, dope shirts as well. You have to visit this store for certain, even if you don't plan on buying anything, but I'm sure when you go there will be something that you want to buy.

Team
DC/MD/VA​

Cough up a lung..Where Im From!!
O.G. Member #5​

I just read all the post in reply to my 'PRICE" request. I mean if the ppl there saw who was behind this screen name, they might recognize me to stop by rather often, im a quiet shopper. I supposr that shop and just that shop besides DTLR that my boy works at when im home from philly, but i do compare prices so if the price here is the same, i'll just cop at the nikestore next to Premier where i work (premier is the partner store to District 51 just in case neone was wondering) but u got it.... i'll leave it alone now THANKS..
DK get at me about the nike id appointment
VJ's Myspace...Space"Procrastination is Prioritise's ******ed cousin""I dont play basketball in "basketball" shoes, I wear them because they look nice"
EVERYTHING MUST GO!! SALE!!SALE!!! SALE!! SB's, J's, HEAT!!!

On my Way to Vegas tomorrow..but had to make my Stop at Major today.. where Underdog took care of me and my girl with some Wood Grain Air Max.. which I am goin to have to take back.. a tad too big... but I also caved...

I got 4 Fitted's... The Blue Black.. The Black/Orange... and yes.. the Brown Wooly... oh yeah... and the fourth.. tight ..... Thanks Underdog!!! Duk-ki I'm on the way bruh!!!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

Quote:
DK get at me about the nike id appointment
My mom always said dress to impress everyday because you never know who you'll meet once you step out yor front door. It could be your future wife, boss, or best friend. So until I have a wife, a boss, and a best friend, I'll always impress you because who knows who you could be...

Rocky, do yo buy any other color besides brown? When you get back from Vegas we need to get workin' on that project too...I just got this one web project out of the way so I can fit it in...I hope...

I'm getting rid of about 25 pairs of kicks to free up space. It's tax time. You need to holla at me.

Lavan, what you gettin rid of?

Quote:
Rocky, do yo buy any other color besides brown?

Yeah... I wear shades of Black.. but Brown makes the skin look guit for the ladies... Oh yeah.,.and I can't forget Orange..

Quote:
When you get back from Vegas we need to get workin' on that project too...I just got this one web project out of the way so I can fit it in...I hope...
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

^Must be mistaking us for all those stores in G'Town that sell mustard XXXL suits. We couldn't even outfit that guy, as we don't have anything to fit him...

stopped by last week. got lost for awhile but thanks to my buddy Sean for gettin us there. Major seriously needs a big sign out front. besides that, it's nice to see a store like this in the area. off to a great start already. keep up the great work.
ISS SUCKS

whats there fitted wise?

Team DC/MD/VA​

the whole city behind us
O.G. Member​

NOTHING... NOTHING is there fitted wise, lol Sike naw i was so mad but hey i saved money.. only 8 and 7 in the nice fitteds an can someone tell me y Major had Yankees fitteds. I absolutely dispise the yankees, thats y i love nationals fitteds. All i will wear is DC and Major fitteds.
VJ's Myspace....
BUY MY SNEAKS:
Size 9.5 P-Rod Stash $95 : OG White Foamposite Pro B Size 10 $175 : Ben Shermans Size 9 $60 : Chucks Low brown plaid $30......

Back
Top Bottom