ALL THINGS MAJOR - NEVER MINOR

We have new limited edition MAJOR x New Era St. Patrick's Day Fitted in Green Shamrock print w/ Gold Bars and White Stars.

We still have good sizes left in Red/White/Gold Valentine's Day Edition fitteds.

The reason why we carry Yankees is because they're the most demanded team for fitted caps, even down here. For Nationals, we do all types of custom colors and limited edition joints. You just have to be quick to grab them, especially in popular sizes.

Also, instead of asking for updates on here. Please sign up on our e-mail notification list. Please go to www.majordc.com, and sign up.

Thanks!

Can we get a pic of that St. Patty's Fitted? I'm thinking about sliding thru after work fo rit - but I wanna know if I'll even like it.

I'm getting rid of about 25 pairs of kicks to free up space. It's tax time. You need to holla at me.

...a good weekend ahead... I need to drop by and grab some vintage tees..
MD/DC/VA

The Unofficial 5th Horseman

what sizes are left in the Valentine's fitteds? anyone with any info? much appreciated, thanks.
ISS SUCKS

Valentines - only left in 7 1/2 and 8, 1 each...

Don't expect this all the time... We just happened to see this post.

thanks man. greatly appreciated. i already copped one, gonna drop by soon to cop another for a friend. thanks again!
ISS SUCKS

Just saw the new Fire Red video. No offense but the guy looked mad uncomfortable, like you guys were holding a gun to his head. Good luck with the Midnight Madness thing though guys.
Timeless so age don't count in the booth,
When your flow stay submerged in the fountain of youth.
Team AM FAM
www.jumpmansneakers.com

After I leave this comedy show on U Street I'll be making a slide pass'd Major to see what's goin'zone. I may just have to stand in line if there ain't too many folks there before me.

I'm gettin' it in...The One Man Design Studio.

i was there around 7:30pm and i wanted to come back at midnight but had to drive back down to the 757 early
BOUNTYxHUNTER/ FIBEROPS

Finally made it in there. I see i'm gonna be in there alot since forces are my thing. I wanted those black stats, but of course no 12, but its all good.

Copped a major fitted, and some insideout forces.

^^Those aviators are promotional items given to influencers and celebrities, and not made for sale. My package at the All Star contained the backpack, laptop case, camera case, passport case, etc. in a nice Nike leather duffel bag. I'm sure the aviators are as limited, if not more.
NeverMinor

Went by the store yesterday and got a couple things. But damn yall got the inventory on high alert. There's a lot of heat in there. :nerd:
nerd.gif
Peace

Any chance that Major will get the Bobbito Air Force Ones?
Wanted: Boxes for Midnight Navy IV's Retro sz 13, True Blue III Retro sz 13
For Sale: Air Shake Ndestruckts sz 12 Blue and White

Thanks for the info.
Wanted: Boxes for Midnight Navy IV's Retro sz 13, True Blue III Retro sz 13
For Sale: Air Shake Ndestruckts sz 12 Blue and White

Back
Top Bottom