ALL THINGS PHILLY___ & SURROUNDING AREAS (South Jersey/Delaware)

Seeing all the kids line up for 3 days for those shoes is going to be hilarious/pathetic.

Hopefully Villa gets a few pairs so I can get mine and resell them.

^ My thoughts exactly.

I am gonna give away a free pair of skinny jeans with my resell pairs!!! LOL.

I heard a pair went for $1800 on eBay that's nuts!!!

Originally Posted by srr1175

NewZ05

Click Here
yea thats where i originally tried but no luck. I also tried posting wanted ads on craiglist but no luck yet
frown.gif
i should have thought of this idea sooner

smh at me tryna be a good big brother
grin.gif

No tier Zero spots in philly.

Sneakervilla will have a few pairs but good luck. they will probly remain in the company.
Ubiq will get some Yeezy's but the camp out is expected to start on Thursday and that count is limited too

YEEZY UPDATE

Sneakervilla only has 36 pairs in their company. Each store has 3 pairs. buy you know how the villa does. retail is $215 BUT you know how the villa does. theircharging $300

Ubiq im not sure but i think they got less that 30 pairs too. uncertain about the price.

Villa's website says they are releasing Saturday, 10am at 52nd St. Not worth the overnight campout for these.

yea i just got my text but wasnt online.. bammas outside ubiq today since the email blast released.... i need to sell a few things myself... any takers?

damn.. i wasnt sure if ubiq was getting them... i guess ima join the crowd tommorow when im done with my class

probably unrelated to watever theyre talking about above, but....

lookin to get a job around philly while i study @ temple over the summer.

anyone know whats good with Ubiq? ive always been feelin that store and wouldn't mind workin there.
i hear gettin work there isn't easy unless u know sum1, but if anyone here has any bit of advice on how to go about it....

Anyone have a suggestion on a place with a nice selection of fitted hats, besides Lids. Total Sport used to have a nice wall of hats, but they are no more. Anysuggestions?

um besides lids iono. ur stuck with Sneakervilla
its a sneaker spot on 69th street that has a nice selection and the old styles too

im looking for some mom and pop spots for sneaks. i heard of this place down at 69th st along the 11 route but cant find it. i know about the NE and underthe el , germantown, broad st and center city but i dont know if anything else exists outside of there. did anyone hear of the spot along the 11 route? andcan anyone suggest any spots for me. any help is appreciated. thanks.

Originally Posted by mikeposite

im looking for some mom and pop spots for sneaks. i heard of this place down at 69th st along the 11 route but cant find it. i know about the NE and under the el , germantown, broad st and center city but i dont know if anything else exists outside of there. did anyone hear of the spot along the 11 route? and can anyone suggest any spots for me. any help is appreciated. thanks.

Are you looking for something particular? If you think you're going to walk into a "Mom and Pop Store" and find 10 year old shoes just sittingthere, don't bother. Every store in Philly was cleaned out years ago. Unless you want to pay Ubiq's ridiculous prices for their vintage shoes.

im looking for some mom and pop spots for sneaks. i heard of this place down at 69th st along the 11 route but cant find it. i know about the NE and under the el , germantown, broad st and center city but i dont know if anything else exists outside of there. did anyone hear of the spot along the 11 route? and can anyone suggest any spots for me. any help is appreciated. thanks.
There is this one spot I think its called Sneaker City, its across the street from the buses if you would walk out of the 69th el station. Doesn't have anything really in there maybe some CDPS and some Retros like Flip IIIs or so.

^ Yea i think thats the place that still has a bunch of nice fitteds...

HEAR YE HEAR YE!!!!

I will be auctioning off a few Nike displays on my blog. To begin, One orange tag sign and one OG air max diaphragm

Sneaker City on 69th St is good. You should also check out Players on Woodland Ave (Sign on store says Beckers).

Originally Posted by AJcollections

Sneaker City on 69th St is good. You should also check out Players on Woodland Ave (Sign on store says Beckers).

Is that place close to Upper Darby?

Philly isn't all that great but make the most out of it. I hate people who live in philly complain about the city, it's not that bad at all. keep anoptimistic view on everything. the reason why philly is whack is cause of the people, not the city.

I now go to the Nike factory store at franklin mills mall. i live close by it. trying get myself a job there.

Back
Top Bottom