ALL THINGS PHILLY___ & SURROUNDING AREAS (South Jersey/Delaware)

^ Ubiq 15th and Walnut, and inside the Gallery 11th and Market.
Sneaker Villa at the Gallery and on Market St
City Blue all over the city, one on Market near SV and one at like 6th and South, prices can be negotiated if the sneaker isn't a new release
Go to South Street between 8th and 2nd there's a bunch of stores Samsun is the best selection with best prices too

Really appreciate the help yall gave me. I just got completely moved in today so I am just gonna try my luck at the mall and then south street after that.

Neones been to the Nike Factory Store. if so dont hesitate to say whats up..

That photo shoot, iono its been done in the last Sole Collector Jordan Issue. And iono if neone will have ne heat honestly. I cant do it and have cg IIIs orflip IIIs just my $.02

Neway off to class then work. check my sales tread search me in the forums

I was at the Deptford mall yesterday, Champs is sold out of all their CDPs but footactions still has the 2/21 and the 9/14. I didnt see the 6/17 at all but,they might have had them in the back I didnt bother to ask though. The girl in footaction said every pack they got in was sitting for a while and none of themsold out on release date. So hopefully the 7/16 pack will be an easy cop. Just giving everyone a heads up. Welcome to Philly to all the new heads. I'm outpeace.

Well, I was able to find two pairs of the 6/17s. Olympia sports on South St had (this was Wednesday) a size 11 and Sneaker Villa on Market by the Gallery had asize 10. I bought the 10 but I am a size 9-9.5. I ordered from the fnl.com restock so if I get them I will either return the 10 I got or let them go for retail(im not a reseller). Also, last question, my wife likes to shop at United Colors of Benetton, Guess, J. Crew etc. do you guys know where to go to find thosestores? I dont think I saw them in the mall, is it better to go to the Rittenhouse Square area for that? Thanks yall.

^thanks man. Much appreciated. Damn fellas, how do yall live up here without being able to buy beer in grocery stores? I walked around Trader Joe's todayfor like 20mins because I KNEW I had to have missed the beer section. In VA, Trader Joe's has sick beer and wine selection.

Visiting your great state from Dallas, TX. Any idea of spots in Atlantic City area or eastern Philly that got the White/Red XX3's

haha yea back in tx where i'm from gas stations have big beer sections and cvs in VA does have wine and beer sections...

what new make sure u come thru the nike store for the sale this weekend

What's up with the nikestores up south street? i went in the other day an asked if they were hiring and the people at both stores forze up and studdered asthey shut me down. Do i have to be chinese to work there? Because it looks like thats all they hire there unless thats just people hooking family up. Nothat's not me being racist, i am chinese too, well only a little but still. That just got me real mad. Anyone else witnessed this or is it just me?

Originally Posted by fran215kill

What's up with the nikestores up south street? i went in the other day an asked if they were hiring and the people at both stores forze up and studdered as they shut me down. Do i have to be chinese to work there? Because it looks like thats all they hire there unless thats just people hooking family up. No that's not me being racist, i am chinese too, well only a little but still. That just got me real mad. Anyone else witnessed this or is it just me?

laugh.gif

haha man u havent heard. dont even TRY to apply there, lol but thats y i work for NIKE the actual COMPANY hahahahah

OH good so i'm not the only one. All i know is that sneakers aren't cheap i need a job and wanted to work somewhere that sold sneakers so i'm notalways broke. Thanks

Niketalk sales forum ^

SAVE THE BLOG, lots of updates about marketing, events, sales, etc http://wx2marketing.blogspot.com

Made a visit to south street to holla at a few ppl. MAN its been a long time

Huge sale at the Factory Store this weekend by the way, i'll post details on my blog when i get off work today

ALSO Afficial is having a HUGE clearance Sale on EVERYTHING in the store 40-50% off. u have 2 weeks and stuffs been saling already. GO COP UP

What exactly is the Factory Store? And where is Afficial/What do they sell? Sorry for the questions, I'm just new to the area. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom