ALL THINGS PHILLY___ & SURROUNDING AREAS (South Jersey/Delaware)

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I searched West Philly and the Main Line yesterday to no luck.

However, interesting that I never bothered to go in Footlocker on City Line in Bala Cynwyd. They actually had a ton of stuff (Christmas Lebron VII's, still had 8/15 pack, DMP 1's, DMP 7's, Chicago and Motorsport XX3's (still listed at $185), and a lot more). I'll definitely be checking this store out more from now on.

Hmmmm lets see if the price of the Chicago's drop...

my boy at olympia sports tells me they did indeed get a (small) restock. all sold out already. feel bad for people that still need these.

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I searched West Philly and the Main Line yesterday to no luck.

However, interesting that I never bothered to go in Footlocker on City Line in Bala Cynwyd. They actually had a ton of stuff (Christmas Lebron VII's, still had 8/15 pack, DMP 1's, DMP 7's, Chicago and Motorsport XX3's (still listed at $185), and a lot more). I'll definitely be checking this store out more from now on.
I have no idea how many pairs were left. They only had 1 pair of each on the shelf. I would guess not many.

Hmmmm lets see if the price of the Chicago's drop...

UBIQ in the Gallery at Market East had the spacejams on display, didnt bother asking what sizes they had left since I had no money to spend, but its somethingyou guys might wanna check out.

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

UBIQ in the Gallery at Market East had the spacejams on display, didnt bother asking what sizes they had left since I had no money to spend, but its something you guys might wanna check out.
I just called. They said they're all gone.

I'm moving to Philly from Georgia on Sunday. I've never been up there in my life, can somebody some good spots? Not just for kicks but food, museums,touristy stuff, whatever.

i havent been to the gallery in a hot minute and i spent like $65 and scored Cool Grey Air Bakin's 10.5 @ modells for $30 (no box), 3 new era yankee 5950fittedz (2 all red with red NY logo, 1 royal blue with royal blue NY logo) for $4.99 each!!! and a black bubble vest for $9.99 and a pair of shellz for my sonfor $9.99 @ foot locker on the 3rd floor 8th street side. I think im gonna have to stop by there every once in a while.

Originally Posted by southernbeast

I'm moving to Philly from Georgia on Sunday. I've never been up there in my life, can somebody some good spots? Not just for kicks but food, museums, touristy stuff, whatever.

South Street between 8th St and 2nd has a lot of different things, food, touristy stuff, shops, and spots for kicks.

Originally Posted by srr1175

Originally Posted by southernbeast

I'm moving to Philly from Georgia on Sunday. I've never been up there in my life, can somebody some good spots? Not just for kicks but food, museums, touristy stuff, whatever.

South Street between 8th St and 2nd has a lot of different things, food, touristy stuff, shops, and spots for kicks.
Old city for more touristy places, ok bars....wthn is gone so no more kicks in that area. South street is your best bet for everything in oneplace.

question: haven't been out to spots in a while....anywhere selling the black/varsity red VI's early for retail in philly? might be too busy saturday tostop anywhere

i'm going to be at Penn tomorrow and for the next couple of days, and i was wondering if there are any good spots that i should hit up. any clearancestores or good mom & pop shops around that area?

Originally Posted by enrique23

i'm going to be at Penn tomorrow and for the next couple of days, and i was wondering if there are any good spots that i should hit up. any clearancestores or good mom & pop shops around that area?
Best store you'll find in West Philly is the SneakerVilla at 52nd and Market.

Anyone know if any stores are getting/have those Copper Penny sweatshirts that have been floating around NT?

Any spots in Philly getting the Motorsports VIs next weekend???  I figured UBIQ would probably get them.

looks like you guys have made this tread a pretty "hot" topic. Whats going on ppl?!

Back
Top Bottom