All Things Sports Media Thread!!

Victor Oladipo
Indiana Pacers guard Victor Oladipo discusses his breakout season in the NBA, the impact Russell Westbrook had on his work ethic and commitment, the dysfunction of his early years with the Orlando Magic, why many colleges overlooked him out of high school, his close bond with former Indiana Hoosiers coach Tom Crean, repairing his relationship with his father, and the inspiration of a younger sister who has overcome a hearing loss.

Victor Oladipo https://art19.com/shows/thewojpod/episodes/0757cbef-4f7d-49a9-b3ee-1200eead7e79

Catching up on Monday's show (bo's), so gotta put these in that context:

Last edited:
Why is Russillo leaving? I’m still a fan but I don’t listen when Will is the cohost

An article I read said they offered him a contract extension for the same amount of money he’s making now but he’d be working more. He didn’t like that. He’ll still do a podcast with them up to the summer.

DRoP2K2VoAAS1kM.jpg

I like Russillo. Can't blame him for turning down more work for the same money.

britt mchenry keeps revealing how much of a disgusting person she is. Was reading about her tweeting how Craig Sager’s son is only in the media because of his dad. This was a few days before Craig’s death anniversary. She ignored that he actually went to journalism school and has been in the media for years. His sister tweeted at her and defended him. She responded by thanking conservatives for their support.

britt mchenry keeps revealing how much of a disgusting person she is. Was reading about her tweeting how Craig Sager’s son is only in the media because of his dad. This was a few days before Craig’s death anniversary. She ignored that he actually went to journalism school and has been in the media for years. His sister tweeted at her and defended him. She responded by thanking conservatives for their support.

Sister KILLED that bish

She’s such a moron. She thinks being blonde, tweeting controversial things, and catering to the far right will make her some kind of media star but I think she’s still jobless.

She’s such a moron. She thinks being blonde, tweeting controversial things, and catering to the far right will make her some kind of media star but I think she’s still jobless.
wow, first i heard of the sager incident
from a brief look at her twitter, i think she contributes to some conservative news sites

Ha. Funny when stupid people ask for proof, the proof is provided, and then they don’t have another reply for it.

Back
Top Bottom