All Things Sports Media Thread!!

When it comes to talking basketball Max Kellerman is usually clueless... he's the weak link debater out of the 2 shows competing with each other.... First Take and Undisputed

Darren Woodson is leaving ESPN (for real estate ventures), joining Charles Woodson, Bill Polian, Jason Witten and Jeff Triplette (rules analyst) as talent that have left Bristol so far this offseason.

I roll with Jax on most stuff, but he is really clueless with all that "I was held back talk". It is irresponsible to let a player just go for numbers, as it rarely translates to team success. People who win in any aspect of life know when to use some restraint. Reminds me of first time I got on a scooter. Dad asked me if I was ready and I said, yeah back off. He let go and I gave it full throttle and wrecked 40 ft straight ahead of where I started. Thankfully it was bushes and not a wall.:lol:

Jax just has an unrealistic view of his talents. He was a decent journeyman in the NBA, not someone who didn't reach stardom because teams/coaches didn't let him. Not going to knock his confidence, but we don't need to hear about the fantasy that has been rolling around in your head for the last 20 years.

Back
Top Bottom