All Things Sports Media Thread!!

think it was like the rick reilly situation where they paid a ton of money and she was just a bad fit

I assume they just didn’t renew her contract

but I had to do some googling trying remember who it was were the shh just didn’t work

which makes this funny

Last edited:
All Lives Sage
1632976890937.png

And she wonders why the other black SC anchors don't **** with her.

Meadowlark move incoming

i assume so.. but I really don’t like what she eventually became

granted I only listened to her on highly questionable.. but she went from someone I thought would fit in at barstool while on fox to someone who doesn’t actually say anything on highly questionable

it’s obvious how Mina, Pablo, bomani and a couple others would thrive back with Dan.. Katie would just be there

she needs to find a balance between trying too hard (fox) and not trying to hurt feelings (highly questionabl).. i dunnio maybe her ego got hurt, which is understandable, and she just tried not to say anything that would get her bombarded with trolls from various teams

seems like the only bit they had goijg was the whole Tom Brady went to Tampa, let’s laugh at the pats fan

Saw katie nolan doesn't work for espn anymore. 98% chance she ends up working with Lebatard. Also saw some people hate toni collins now. Last month during a baseball highlight she said digger instead of dinger and people are saying they heard the n-word.

Ehhhh, I like Elle and Fox. No interest in the rest. ESPN really should have given us a Bomani and Fox show.

Sage Steele and Will Cain would do well on a podcast together. As a matter of fact, I can see FOX & Friends in her future if/when she eventually leaves BSPN. Just not a fan of her AT ALL.

As for Screaming A, he deserves the ****ty ratings he's getting. Another sellout I don't **** with.

The move to Meadowlark was always going to be inevitable, but I didn't think it would be this soon.

ESPN has a HUGE problem retaining not only it's young talent, but faces of the industry.

It’s crazy to me how ESPN keeps pushing Greenberg on us. Stephen A. Who the **** likes these guys? ESPN gonna have to give the Mannings a blank check soon.

Back
Top Bottom