All Things Sports Media Thread!!

The move to Meadowlark was always going to be inevitable, but I didn't think it would be this soon.

ESPN has a HUGE problem retaining not only it's young talent, but faces of the industry.

Didn’t they just gave dude an extension??

but yea I hope dude ends up back with meadowlark

The move to Meadowlark was always going to be inevitable, but I didn't think it would be this soon.

ESPN has a HUGE problem retaining not only it's young talent, but faces of the industry.

I don't think this is Bomani choosing to leave, this is ESPN pushing out certain opinionated personalities who aren't attached to the NFL.

Last edited:
ESPN got SVP, Stephen A, Wilbon, and their College Gameday crew as the untouchables. Everyone else expendable. And if they could find a way to pay the Manning Brothers to convince them to do every MNF game, I'm sure they would lay off more people to afford it.

I don't think this is Bomani choosing to leave, this is ESPN pushing out certain opinionated personalities who aren't attached to the NFL.
Yup. On awfulannouncing they pointed out cancelling his High Noon show and then recently Highly Questionable. At this point espn is turning into unwatchable garbage except for sportscenter and ATH. The network isn't much better than fs1.

ESPN doesn’t want any social or political commentary attached to it's coverage. Been trending that way

Writing was on the wall for Bo once you saw him less and less on tv. Was actually surprised to see him on ATH today.

I used to rock with Mike & Mike in the am but ever since Greeny pulled the rug out from Golic, I can't stop looking at him as a bit of a slimeball. :lol:

SVP alright with me. He seems to not be afraid to address social issues. Stan Verrett also deserves daps for speaking up on certain social topics.

SAS and Wilbon have both sold their souls a very long time ago. No shock at all that they both are regarded highly by the BSPN bosses.

From Baron Davis's new Slick Studio, Baron pulls up a chair to drop some knowledge on making the case of Lebron as the GOAT and how he got to be so tight with Lil Wayne

‎The No Chill with Gilbert Arenas Podcast: Baron Davis Thinks Lebron Should Be Treated with the Same Respect as Obama on Apple Podcasts

Me and wifey 100000% watching this, can’t ****in wait.

I’m guessing Sage Steele hates her dad being black and blames him for whatever issues she had with her white side. Grandparents probably blamed him and she ate it up. **** her, fire her.

Who remembers the joe buck hbo show? Cancelled after one episode because his guest artie lange insulted him the whole time and it was a trainwreck and so awkward to watch.

Who remembers the joe buck hbo show? Cancelled after one episode because his guest artie lange insulted him the whole time and it was a trainwreck and so awkward to watch.

Artie Lange and Favre (right before he joined the Vikings after retiring from the Jets)

Back
Top Bottom