All Things Sports Media Thread!!

George Mason's new Head Coach, Baltimore native, Kim English joins the Coaches. Coach English has paid attention all along his journey from Randallstown, to Missouri through his ups and downs in the NBA. The guys share their thoughts on this year's tourney. And Gary wants to know if anyone can fight through a pick anymore?

The DC Coaches Basketball Podcast: Season 7 Episode 12 : George Mason's Kim English

frshstunna frshstunna wavycrocket wavycrocket

Gil drops some knowledge this week on the things we've always wanted to know from him. When do you fight in a game? What's the city you never want to get traded to? Rules for AAU parents? All this and more this week on No Chill

The No Chill with Gilbert Arenas Podcast: Unwritten Rules, Volume 1 on Apple Podcasts

Gary gets this week started sharing his views on the state of the University of Maryland's Mens' Basketball program. "It's time to come together, it's our program!".... Who is Maryland's next coach? Replacement talks put on hold as future Hall of Fame Coach, and current West Virginia headman, Bob Huggins joins the podcast. Lots of respect between Gary and Coach Huggins.

The DC Coaches Basketball Podcast: Season 8 - Episode 4 : West Virginia's Bob Huggins on Apple Podcasts

glad that there's many podcasts to choose from to give a lot of people from different walks of life to give them a platform.

Professor seems humble and cool I enjoyed it. him breaking down what happened to AND1, how they moved and their downfall as a business was most interesting to me.

I don't get the joker get up either. I'm not caught up on Adam22

:lol: @ "Why didn't he make the NBA" being a talking point.

Back
Top Bottom