All Things Sports Media Thread!!

Being bi-racial, Joy was the best bc she hit the sweet spot between Shannon and Skip. I feel she's wasted with Colin but I doubt FOX would move her back. I'd be good with Alex Curry getting this as a permanent gig. Or maybe they bring in some new talent to gain attention. We'll find out soon enough.

Being bi-racial, Joy was the best bc she hit the sweet spot between Shannon and Skip. I feel she's wasted with Colin but I doubt FOX would move her back. I'd be good with Alex Curry getting this as a permanent gig. Or maybe they bring in some new talent to gain attention. We'll find out soon enough.
I'd tune in everyday for this

Joy bae wanted to leave that clown show and work with a different clown cowherd. I imagine having to get to the studio very early in the morning, not saying much except to announce the topics, and hearing them argue about the cowboys and lebron everyday for years will make a person want to leave after a few years.

Joy bae wanted to leave that clown show and work with a different clown cowherd. I imagine having to get to the studio very early in the morning, not saying much except to announce the topics, and hearing them argue about the cowboys and lebron everyday for years will make a person want to leave after a few years.

NGL, I record Undisputed and ff through most, if not ALL of the Cowboys/Brady/LBJ vs Jordan stuff. :lol:

Imagine being the moderator or one of the camera-crew having to listen to the SAME **** over and over and over every day. :sick:

I do like when they tackle social commentary and that's about the only time Skip drops the troll act and comes off as genuine.

Undisputed is getting redundant. Embid had a 50 point game in 27 minutes. Overall there were great performances lastnight. They had 5/6 topics about the Lakers/ 5 topics about the Cowboys. WTF is going on man

Getting redundant? Every show is the same, they don’t have a Sportscenter variant either.

I only pay attention really to SAS or skip is when soemthing bad happens to the cowboys, I don’t care otherwise

jist ain’t to see 1 get clowned and the other clown others

Yeah, these debate shows been talking about the same stuff for 15 years, since the cold pizza on espn2 days. fox sports is really dumb for not having a morning show for sports highlights, they had one years back late at night.

These men are exactly the type who Stephon Marbury refers to at the end of his documentary

https://www.youtube.com/embed/78GEiYJpMIM

Will be interesting to see if Aikman makes the jump to Amazon (where there's smoke there's often fire right). Amazon would have to pay him a ton which we knew was going to have to happen when Romo re-set the market. But for Aikman....Amazon has no NFL playoffs or Super Bowls.

*reads*

CD853F76-3E29-4110-B04C-9EC87BE4C0E4.gif

There’s gonna be a lot of Dave defense Trending tomorrow 🥱🥱

Yep for some reasons *******s just have the biggest fanboys

to a degree I get the whole barstool thing, there are enough frat boys or wannabe frat boys out there for that shh

it’s the joe rogan thing I don’t get.. I mean I get there are a lot of CrossFit and MMA people out there, but not to THAT degree to make this dude worth half a billion or whatever

his standup was never funny.. I never watched his shows other than when he randomly showed up on chapelle show.. he’s a short bald dude who looks like a thumb

Back
Top Bottom