All Things Sports Media Thread!!

Same network should let the crew transition to doing a show a week or maybe a couple shows with a podcast

let them talk shh on the league and other subjects.. but a more relaxed environment

then transition the tnt show to shaq and the other crew

Not a fan of the Tuesday crew really, but do think it's time to move on from the OG crew. Shaq will stay as long as they let him :lol:

Same network should let the crew transition to doing a show a week or maybe a couple shows with a podcast

let them talk shh on the league and other subjects.. but a more relaxed environment

then transition the tnt show to shaq and the other crew

That's pretty much what they're doing now, no? :lol:

A show once a week (NBA on TNT) and everybody (except Kenny) has a podcast (Steam Room, Big Podcast) where they are shooting the **** about random topics in a more relaxed environment.

Transitioning to podcasts was probably the plan they all saw as an easy alternative.

He has one with Ernie I think
image.jpg

Dude could easily go on a bigger platform and get checks jsut to shoot the shh

like imagine him pulling a Jackie macmullan with the ringer.. be a regular on podcasts and then could do other interviews

i think chuck is probably done after his contract is up.
i recall in a couple interviews where he just says he wants to just travel around the world while he still physically be able to enjoy it and not worry about schedules/work

dray probably going to be the first active player/tv analyst :lol:

February 11, 1990. Tokyo, Japan. Iron Mike Tyson versus Buster Douglas. A knockout in the 8th round. One fighter goes down… but not the one expected! Shock, chaos and controversy ensue! Some call it the biggest upset in sports history! But how did it happen? What was Buster Douglas even doing in the ring with Mike Tyson in the first place? Johnny Sig, host of the podcast “A Sitdown with Johnny Sig,” tells the story of the fight that forever changed Mike Tyson’s career and boxing legacy. Johnny explains the circumstances surrounding the fight, the adversity that Mike Tyson was facing at that time in his life (divorce from wife Robin Givens, loss of his longtime father figure Cus D’Amato, introduction of Don King, and a new and incompetent corner team), and Buster Douglas’ personal motivation (loss of his mother). He breaks down the fight itself, Tyson’s boxing style, Buster Douglas’ under-rated performance, the 8th round controversy, and the impact it had on the fans and the sport itself.

Talk Is Jericho: Tyson vs Douglas - The Biggest Upset In Boxing History on Apple Podcasts

Media person: “[insert crazy quote], [cites unreal hypocritical Rodgers statement], I love it for the content!”

Yeah, but what about your ego craving what actually makes you and your take deplorable. :lol:

shogun shogun still trying to figure out where Toni Collins bae went.

Seemed like she disappeared off the face of the earth after her controversy.

shogun shogun still trying to figure out where Toni Collins bae went.

Seemed like she disappeared off the face of the earth after her controversy.
I think she deleted her twitter. Saw on her ig she's just been traveling and chillin with her new boyfriend.

Back
Top Bottom