All Things Sports Media Thread!!

Caught some of the new undisputed. Skip more of a moderator now. Probably a feeling out process. Espn has better characters and they adding unc

Skip might as well get some NTers up there while he’s going out on fire.

Thinking about turning this spare room into a creative studio of sorts.

All I need to do is add nice looking mic and some fake glasses and I’m halfway there.

Keyshawn was so painful to listen to on the radio he had the worst takes, spoke so damn slowly, and would constantly talk and yell over jwill and max. can’t even imagine how much worse he is on TV with the cameras.

Keyshawn was so painful to listen to on the radio he had the worst takes, spoke so damn slowly, and would constantly talk and yell over jwill and max. can’t even imagine how much worse he is on TV with the cameras.

He sucks, I haven’t watched the show but it made no sense to add him. Sherman and Irvin are enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
He sucks, I haven’t watched the show but it made no sense to add him. Sherman and Irvin are enough.
irvin isn't going to do a full schedule. isn't keyshawn based out of LA?
wonder who they will bring in once the nba season begins. mark jackson? :lol:

From what I've seen it's actually better then what I expected but them numbers are nasty :smh:

Had Wayne on today looking like a substitute languages teacher... Pure struggle.

First things first the biggest show on the network now :lol:
I would only watch to see Joy Taylor bae’s elite mammaries.

I hope Shannon does more at ESPN than just a part-time guest on First Take. That man needs his own show or something

Back
Top Bottom