All Things Sports Media Thread!!

None are appointment viewing by any means, but the only ESPN talk shows I'll actually stop and watch are PTI, The Pat McAfee Show, and SC with SVP.

Keyshawn was so painful to listen to on the radio he had the worst takes, spoke so damn slowly, and would constantly talk and yell over jwill and max. can’t even imagine how much worse he is on TV with the cameras.

Key really good on undisputed. I don't know if it's the setting or change of network but he's a lot better on here.

IMG_0935.jpeg

ratings was fine. espn ft has no competition. undisputed was never a threat and the numbers backed that up. it was an alternative, but it was minor leagues compared to espn
he also has mad dog russo on now who is a radio personality and never played a sport or was a journalist.
the bottom line, he just didn't want to work with Max and wasn't friends off camera

I said it before but not sure how important viewership numbers is for espn for their 10am to 12pm timeslot. During that time most people are at work or kids are at school. I guess the foolishness and yelling of the show appeals to college age kids who can watch it and like that type of sports content.

I don't think Max mean any harm but he's annoying. He would be dead wrong about something and say "Oh you guys just don't understand". His NBA takes was trash and most his football stuff.

I remember in like 2014 He said Tom Brady was gonna be bum in 2 years. Then when Brady another ring in 2017 he was doing all types of explaining instead of just I was wrong. :lol:

Do you think Max went off script?
I think it was Stephen A genuinely not knowing Max at a personal level and not knowing his POV. Skip himself is liberal leaning, but he let Stephen A do the majority of the heavy talking on social issues. Max is/was someone who could go toe to toe on those topics.

Back
Top Bottom