All Time College Busts

Man, MDA took a medical waiver, that's not his fault. Unless you believe the injuries came about as a result of him being a workout freak, which isentirely possible. How about Kyle Mitchum and Connor Smith. 2 Top 100 linemen that never panned out.
Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Mike D'Andrea

65ai2r.jpg

http://ohiostate.scout.co...p=8&c=1&nid=3022

"Andy Katzenmoyer clone but has a 3.5 GPA."
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

rp_primary_WrightJoshlook11.9.05.jpg

Boeheim destroyed this man's confidence. He was nasty in high school.

LavarLobdell.jpg

Went to Syracuse and faded into obscurity. Received offers from Miami, USC and a few other schools. Understand that he was the hometown kid but he has notouchdowns and is on his 5th year. Part of the Christian Brothers Academy state championship team with Greg Paulus.

Wouldn't call him a complete bust but never lived up to the expectations that he had at Syracuse. What strikes me the most about Harris is that his gamenever changed since his arrival on campus. Had he been able to develop a jump shot he probably would have been drafted (2nd round).

If you are from Chicago, you will recognize this face....Farragut's teammate of Kevin Garnett, Mr. Ronnie Fields.

raytxj.jpg

6g9cwo.jpg

2cpeqag.jpg

Dude's had some explosive dunks (check em out on youtube) and he got more press than KG back in the day from prep mags/publications.

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Holy %!$#, has Vidal Hazelton been posted yet?
laugh.gif

If Brian Kelly's still the coach at Cincy by the time Hazelton gets to play. I'll bet his name won't belong on this list.

For determining college busts, its VERY. Its difficult to judge if a player was a bust or not because its based off of different rankings/hype. Someone mighthave been hyped in a certain area, but the rest of the country didn't hear a single thing about him.

Question: I know he's not an all time bust but given his collegiate career: Derrick Williams?

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Lazy B....what about this dummy?

billy_edelin_00012.jpg
I would co-sign ever other SU player posted but not Edelin.

He was on his way to being really really good. The one year he played a lot, he was really good. Big guard who could score.

Josh Wright, one of the worst players ever.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I dont know what happened to him (or if he was a bust), but who remembers Miles Simon?

I remember watching the championship game where him and Bibby were tearing it up. Next thing I know is hearing about Bibby doing well in the NBA...

Back
Top Bottom