'All type of Dominicans would start identifying as black if the is were to happen' vol. Reparations

New experimental website enables people who identify as white pay or provide free services to people who identify as black.

Reparations.me

POC 1: I need a massage. This week.
White Person 1: [posts Groupon with code for redemption]

POC2: I need therapy. I can spend $10 a session.
White Person 2: [posts contact information to a therapist who they have made arrangements with.]

POC 3: I need groceries.
White Person 3: "I'll get them for you. PM me and I'll send an Amazon Fresh or Safeway delivery. You just pick out what you want. I have a $200 limit."

POC 4: I'm too upset to make dinner. I live in Seattle.
White Person 4: "Come over to my house for dinner, bring a friend if you like. PM me and I'll send you the address, or can I order delivery to you? What kind of food do you like?"

POC 5: I need a quiet place to work on _________.
White Person 5: "I have an office, spare room, house, that will be unoccupied on the following dates, would you like to use that space? I can send pictures ..."

POC 6: I want to scream and cuss at someone.
White Person 6: "I volunteer as tribute. How do we set this up?"

POC 7: I want to escape this cruel world in a *Specific Videogame* but can't afford it on Steam right now. This is not a crisis, I just don't trust people easily and want to see if this works.
White Person 7: Thank you for giving me the chance to do something concrete and relatively easy. I was quietly hating myself for doing nothing.

Thoughts? :nerd:

*title courtesy of Willchamberlain

Last edited:
is this low key an attempt simplify slavery to just black people doing random chores and odd jobs for white people and now white people can "return the favor"?

I would never beg for a damn thing from a white man. hell out of here hahaah :smh: people actually think this is a great idea.
heres your massage now stop complaining.

This should be more of a "Good Samaritan" service instead of racially based. I say that because this doesn't correct any societal imbalance that any real reparations given out when they were originally intended to would have.

op that was gon be a hit 
laugh.gif

change that title 
mean.gif

Im gonna see if i can get the white wiminz delivered.

Absolutely not SRS!

OR am I, HEHE!!!!!

Last edited:
every year we don't get reparations makes it harder to trace the descendants owed (or easier to make up excuses about it)...this is money was earned only about 3 generations ago (ppl ignore that slavery was only like 150 years ago, not to mention reconstruction/jim crow that came after)

the descendants of the post civil war freedman that were promised 40 acres and a mule should get the land or its dollar equivalent...its not like the US doesn't have the money

Y'all bruvs need a cigarette?

I just thought I'd come in here to ask. I'm brown but since we all sharing, I just thought I'd give back.

Back
Top Bottom