All White 12s Being Added to the Holiday 09' Release

I would love to sop them, but theyll geet dirty instantly and then I know I wont wanna wear them, so for 150 no, if i had a swoosh accuont or something I woulddef cop

sick.gif
easy pass

*++ is this %$++. The whole *@%$$ is bound to be yellow quick. Perforate? Full grain premium leather please is all needed.
White/Red, 1x

This post = FALSE

Another rumor...

While, the 3rd colorway will be predominately White, the colorway could be described more as White/White/Black/Red...

The upper will be perfed on every other "sun ray" and from what I remember the heel tag is black, as is the liner...again, like I have stated beforeon the XII's that I saw, I looked at them quickly...

Bottom line, this isn't White/White like an AF1...there is much more detail, and even some Black and Red on the shoe...

JM

the worst colorway ever...........how about they put red on the botta and release them next week

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

This post = FALSE

Another rumor...

While, the 3rd colorway will be predominately White, the colorway could be described more as White/White/Black/Red...

The upper will be perfed on every other "sun ray" and from what I remember the heel tag is black, as is the liner...again, like I have stated before on the XII's that I saw, I looked at them quickly...

Bottom line, this isn't White/White like an AF1...there is much more detail, and even some Black and Red on the shoe...

JM
well, i guess there IS some hope for these.

an all white shoe at the start of winter?..... come on what are they thinking over at JB?

those soles will yellow like the playoffs. but i can imagine dudes makin some nice customs

Ehh, these will sit on shelves like the pure 3s and 4s. It's not the 80s, no one like all white...JB needs some sense knocked into them.

music_139.gif

what a disappointment.......once again...will only cop if I saw these on the clearance rack.....COME ON JB!!!! COME WITH SOME HEAT!!!!

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

This post = FALSE

Another rumor...

The upper will be perfed on every other "sun ray" and from what I remember the heel tag is black, as is the liner...again, like I have stated before on the XII's that I saw, I looked at them quickly...

JM
well, that killed that
eyes.gif

smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom