sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

This post = FALSE

Another rumor...

While, the 3rd colorway will be predominately White, the colorway could be described more as White/White/Black/Red...

The upper will be perfed on every other "sun ray" and from what I remember the heel tag is black, as is the liner...again, like I have stated before on the XII's that I saw, I looked at them quickly...

Bottom line, this isn't White/White like an AF1...there is much more detail, and even some Black and Red on the shoe...

JM

thanks man

Interesting. I still don't know what to think. I haven't picked up Jordans in probably over a year, but I would have to check these out in person if Iwere to get them.

I mean...I like XII's as much as the next guy but a completely all-white Air Jordan XII!!?
indifferent.gif
I'm tired of these plain-jane typeshoes...Boooorrrriinnnggg.

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

This post = FALSE

Another rumor...

While, the 3rd colorway will be predominately White, the colorway could be described more as White/White/Black/Red...

The upper will be perfed on every other "sun ray" and from what I remember the heel tag is black, as is the liner...again, like I have stated before on the XII's that I saw, I looked at them quickly...

Bottom line, this isn't White/White like an AF1...there is much more detail, and even some Black and Red on the shoe...

JM
well, that killed that
eyes.gif

smh.gif
wat does that mean
nerd.gif

I like some white on white shoes, but on the 12 it's pointless. It's the color contrast btwn the mudguard and the rest of the upper that I like aboutthe 12. I would only get these just for ballin in. So far the only J the pure cw works on is the 4, as far as I'm concerned

Back
Top Bottom