Allen Iverson came through Turkey with that rock star swag.

IVO IS THE MAN REGARDLESS OF WHAT ANYONE THINKS... he came up from nothing and made it to the TOP of the league.. yeah he messed up but who hasnt? let son rock...

IVO IS THE MAN REGARDLESS OF WHAT ANYONE THINKS... he came up from nothing and made it to the TOP of the league.. yeah he messed up but who hasnt? let son rock...

laugh.gif
@ the Drake clowning.

Seriously though, A.I. is a coveted NBA player. Granted I don't keep up with much of the league now. But from what I can remember crossovers were indeed his specialty and a lot of peers of mine who were  PGs, wanted to cross up someone on the court was because of A.I. and And1 influences. Overall, he did let his ego cost him a more "mature" game. He kind of reminds me of Kobe in his early years with the Lakers, when he kept ball hogging relentlessly. The only difference is Kobe scored better overall and cleaned up his game, seeing how that affected his team overall. Good luck to A.I., hopefully he'll mature and come back stronger.

laugh.gif
@ the Drake clowning.

Seriously though, A.I. is a coveted NBA player. Granted I don't keep up with much of the league now. But from what I can remember crossovers were indeed his specialty and a lot of peers of mine who were  PGs, wanted to cross up someone on the court was because of A.I. and And1 influences. Overall, he did let his ego cost him a more "mature" game. He kind of reminds me of Kobe in his early years with the Lakers, when he kept ball hogging relentlessly. The only difference is Kobe scored better overall and cleaned up his game, seeing how that affected his team overall. Good luck to A.I., hopefully he'll mature and come back stronger.

Magical in his prime. My dude AI crossed one over on Mike Jordan, something Tim Hardaway never even did in all his years.

Magical in his prime. My dude AI crossed one over on Mike Jordan, something Tim Hardaway never even did in all his years.

Originally Posted by Mogulson

this shun been the kang of the thang in the nba now he finna take over europe and drop 40 a game. He is a hood virgin of MJ.

I wish shun mad luck than mug mug. He gonna get mad women.

sadatay. wadatah ma damie

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Mogulson

this shun been the kang of the thang in the nba now he finna take over europe and drop 40 a game. He is a hood virgin of MJ.

I wish shun mad luck than mug mug. He gonna get mad women.

sadatay. wadatah ma damie

indifferent.gif

I don't think he's lost it.. I feel he could come back and make an impact. His career totals are still 27 PPG and 6 APG. Despite the couple year slide he's been in. Hope he comes back, though.

tired.gif

I don't think he's lost it.. I feel he could come back and make an impact. His career totals are still 27 PPG and 6 APG. Despite the couple year slide he's been in. Hope he comes back, though.

tired.gif

Originally Posted by sammy305

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

RFI:
-How much money is he signed for?
2 years 4 mil

laugh.gif
That is it?   Freaking Jordan Farmar = 3years 12 Million for the Nets!

AI has to be one of the most OVERRATED players ever in basketball. 

RFI:
2 years 4 mil

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

RFI:
2 years 4 mil

laugh.gif

- thats what happens when you act out.

.......imagine what could of been in Detroit had Iverson shut up and played ball like he was supposed to?

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

RFI:
2 years 4 mil

laugh.gif

- thats what happens when you act out.

.......imagine what could of been in Detroit had Iverson shut up and played ball like he was supposed to?

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by solesavage

Originally Posted by HigherGround

L M A O. I cant stop laughing at how bad he fell off.

haters moderate internet forums.
Real Life success at a negative. 

laugh.gif

I'm a moderator? Since when?

Son fell off, and he did it to himself. Has nothing to do with me hating on his game, just telling it how it is. If he would have been smart he would have still be in the league.
lulz @ smart and NBA player in the same sentence.

Two words, one legend: Adonal Foyle. Bout to go in your avy once the Vikings lose that 7th game. Maybe. 

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by HigherGround

L M A O. I cant stop laughing at how bad he fell off.

haters moderate internet forums.
Real Life success at a negative. 

laugh.gif

I'm a moderator? Since when?

Son fell off, and he did it to himself. Has nothing to do with me hating on his game, just telling it how it is. If he would have been smart he would have still be in the league.
lulz @ smart and NBA player in the same sentence.

Two words, one legend: Adonal Foyle. Bout to go in your avy once the Vikings lose that 7th game. Maybe. 

Originally Posted by Deuce King

but you can't tell me that the young players these days in the NBA aren't looking up to Kobe or Jordan over AI.
Jordan.......Yes, Kobe......most likely not...........A.I........without a doubt.  It's clear to see that some dudes in here truly don't understand that impact that A.I. had on the game and the hip hop community fanbase within the NBA.  A.I. is a legend both on and off the court, his legacy is cemented.  There should be nobody hating on him.

Back
Top Bottom