Allen Iverson to police: 'Do you know who I am?'

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I would be pissed yes, but that doesn't mean I am not wrong. And it isn't up to YOU to determine when someone is reprimanded. If you are wrong, you can only be mad at yourself. I just take things like that. If I get in trouble, I wonder what I can do to prevent it. I won't be mad at the authority.
I live in Atlanta, and MAJORITY of drivers don't signal to change lanes...sheeeyit, MOST folks don't even signal

when they make a turn here.

AI
pimp.gif
my man

Thats wack as hell by the cop, no signal? come on man

Originally Posted by Klock

I would be pissed yes, but that doesn't mean I am not wrong. And it isn't up to YOU to determine when someone is reprimanded. If you are wrong, you can only be mad at yourself. I just take things like that. If I get in trouble, I wonder what I can do to prevent it. I won't be mad at the authority.
I live in Atlanta, and MAJORITY of drivers don't signal to change lanes...sheeeyit, MOST folks don't even signal

Understandable but it is still not a 100% safe driving method. I personally had to learn the hard way. I haven't not signaled since then. It shouldn't be ignored.

Originally Posted by Klock

Understandable but it is still not a 100% safe driving method. I personally had to learn the hard way. I haven't not signaled since then. It shouldn't be ignored.

"Take the vehicle, I have 10 more," Iverson said, according to the report. "Police don't have anything else (expletive) to do except (expletive) with me." He then asked, "Do you know who I am?"

The officer wrote in his report that "For the next 20 minutes, Mr. Iverson went on and on about who he was. I stated to Mr. Iverson, 'It really doesn't matter who you are. You tried to conceal your vehicle with a fake drive-out tag due to you not paying for your tags.' "

Iverson then said, "I make more money than you will in 10 years," according to the report.

Incredibly lame.

The officer did the right thing in pulling the vehicle over for not properly signaling while changing lanes; it's a hazardous practice.

"Take the vehicle, I have 10 more," Iverson said, according to the report. "Police don't have anything else (expletive) to do except (expletive) with me." He then asked, "Do you know who I am?"

The officer wrote in his report that "For the next 20 minutes, Mr. Iverson went on and on about who he was. I stated to Mr. Iverson, 'It really doesn't matter who you are. You tried to conceal your vehicle with a fake drive-out tag due to you not paying for your tags.' "

Iverson then said, "I make more money than you will in 10 years," according to the report.

Incredibly lame.

The officer did the right thing in pulling the vehicle over for not properly signaling while changing lanes; it's a hazardous practice.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Maybe he should've chucked up a couple of inefficient jumpshots to refresh their memory.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I can't believe you guys are seriously saying it's BS that the driver got pulled over for changing lanes without signaling, unless there weren't any other cars on the road (which there clearly were since the cop pulled him over). It doesn't matter if most people down there suck at driving and don't signal, it's still against the law and you are just BEGGING for it if you're driving an exotic car and break a traffic law. Only time I don't signal is by myself at like 4 in the morning if I'm changing lanes, and even then I usually do it out of habit. 

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Maybe he should've chucked up a couple of inefficient jumpshots to refresh their memory.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I can't believe you guys are seriously saying it's BS that the driver got pulled over for changing lanes without signaling, unless there weren't any other cars on the road (which there clearly were since the cop pulled him over). It doesn't matter if most people down there suck at driving and don't signal, it's still against the law and you are just BEGGING for it if you're driving an exotic car and break a traffic law. Only time I don't signal is by myself at like 4 in the morning if I'm changing lanes, and even then I usually do it out of habit. 

Where do you guys live...that the police won't pull you over for lane changing w/o signaling?

Where do you guys live...that the police won't pull you over for lane changing w/o signaling?

Back
Top Bottom