ALLEY BOY catches YUNG LA slippin(??) Vol. this cant be real....

He dissed the crew, the crew whooped his #(@.  I'm anti-jumping, but this situation is excusable.

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

Originally Posted by vcof2005

He knew they weren't ordinary.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I don't see this as suckerpunching ol' boy though.
How did he NOT get sucker punched?
You blind, and must have a braille keyboard.

yung LA saw him and had da oh' @+$+ moment right before alleyboy threw da haymaker so i wouldn't classify it as a sucker punch.

Originally Posted by vcof2005

He knew they weren't ordinary.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yung LA saw him and had da oh' @+$+ moment right before alleyboy threw da haymaker so i wouldn't classify it as a sucker punch.

7 on 1 isn't even cool, son loses mad points for that

How you gonna say we've worked hard for years on our logo.....if anything this kid did you a favor, exposure for the label and everything. Nobody out of the south knows them

How you gonna say we've worked hard for years on our logo.....if anything this kid did you a favor, exposure for the label and everything. Nobody out of the south knows them

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

LA saw him for .3 seconds, thats not enough time to defend yourself.
Oh, I forgot. Everyone on NT is Super Saiyan and can fight at lightning speeds.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

LA saw him for .3 seconds, thats not enough time to defend yourself.
Oh, I forgot. Everyone on NT is Super Saiyan and can fight at lightning speeds.

LA wasnt gone do #++% no way tho... _ said "i aint did #++% bruh"... woulda been the same result so i dont see the big deal

LA wasnt gone do #++% no way tho... _ said "i aint did #++% bruh"... woulda been the same result so i dont see the big deal

/\
laugh.gif

truth. son got set up like that and u gunna not classify it as some slick +%%+?
laugh.gif
it had to be done tho

only way they can get in any kinda trouble for this is if LA presses charges... he was the only there, 0 witnesses outside of DT... yall think Alley got where he is by bein dumb?

hillarious the face he had when he walked toward camera while they were bringin LA back... son was steamin

the most funny part is he was gunna let it slide originally, LA did this to himself hah i think at first Alley jus thought it was funny... like look at this lil wannabe $*!*@. on ya face tho?
laugh.gif

still chuckling

/\
laugh.gif

truth. son got set up like that and u gunna not classify it as some slick +%%+?
laugh.gif
it had to be done tho

only way they can get in any kinda trouble for this is if LA presses charges... he was the only there, 0 witnesses outside of DT... yall think Alley got where he is by bein dumb?

hillarious the face he had when he walked toward camera while they were bringin LA back... son was steamin

the most funny part is he was gunna let it slide originally, LA did this to himself hah i think at first Alley jus thought it was funny... like look at this lil wannabe $*!*@. on ya face tho?
laugh.gif

still chuckling

IMO

+%!$!% ought to be glad that somebody wanted to tat a DUCK on their face out of envy/respect/standome or whatever it was that drove yung la to allow somebody to do that to his face.

dude was talking trash after alley boy talked trash to him...however jumping a dude over a duck is not real $$%%* $%+%. i'm sorry.

the only thing left for yung la to do is let that "thing" talk. there's nothing else to say after this.

IMO

+%!$!% ought to be glad that somebody wanted to tat a DUCK on their face out of envy/respect/standome or whatever it was that drove yung la to allow somebody to do that to his face.

dude was talking trash after alley boy talked trash to him...however jumping a dude over a duck is not real $$%%* $%+%. i'm sorry.

the only thing left for yung la to do is let that "thing" talk. there's nothing else to say after this.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

exactly. i never heard of this crew in my life. heard of alley boy off the strength of a song he did with waka. i don't think i've ever heard of a yung la song. didn't even see the dude like that til the duck tat.

smh at this foolishness. $#!+#! risking their lives over absolute bull %$@#.
grin.gif

couldn't be me, tho.

exactly. i never heard of this crew in my life. heard of alley boy off the strength of a song he did with waka. i don't think i've ever heard of a yung la song. didn't even see the dude like that til the duck tat.

grin.gif

couldn't be me, tho.

Originally Posted by CJ616

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

LA wasnt gone do #++% no way tho... 

Hell naw 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 son soft as charmin
Everybody in the city know LA is food.
Everybody in the city know DT get down.

If I was Alley I woulda done it too the same way, LA brought it on himself.

Didnt seem like it was planned to jump him tho, moreso "lumberjack match"
laugh.gif
...dude that came out wit LA had an indecisive reaction and dude on the couch was lookin like "wth yall doin man, yall made me spill the weed 
tired.gif
"

Buddy in the wife beater was prolly the only one that knew from jump he was gon try to get some licks in.....AND HE AINT DO SHHH 
roll.gif

All them other dudes stayed in the front watchin the door 
grin.gif

roll.gif
 @ Alley literally kickin him in the aaa

alley-boy-superkick-yung-la-o.gif

Originally Posted by debs 168

grin.gif

couldn't be me, tho.
You never heard "Ain't I" that $!! was a MONSTER when it came out. I don't know how Yung LA f'd up that Grand Hustle deal. 

Back
Top Bottom