ALLEY BOY catches YUNG LA slippin(??) Vol. this cant be real....

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

7 on 1 isn't even cool, son loses mad points for that

How you gonna say we've worked hard for years on our logo.....if anything this kid did you a favor, exposure for the label and everything. Nobody out of the south knows them

N_ can you count?

And some of yall don't know what a real sucker punch is. Right after LA walks through the door they make eye contact Alley takes two steps towards him and swings. Where I come from that's called taking off instantly, no words, no bs, just business.

He got jumped, there was no sucker punch.

How you gonna say we've worked hard for years on our logo.....if anything this kid did you a favor, exposure for the label and everything. Nobody out of the south knows them

N_ can you count?

And some of yall don't know what a real sucker punch is. Right after LA walks through the door they make eye contact Alley takes two steps towards him and swings. Where I come from that's called taking off instantly, no words, no bs, just business.

He didnt get sucker punched, but if he woulda walked in the room looking the other way Alley woulda punched him in the back of his head...

I think it was weak that they set him up and jumped him. I ain't saying he didn't deserve to get beat up.

But I never respected people who jump dudes, unless it's an extreme situation...

Like if a dude beat your sister up, I'm all for getting every dude you know and going in....

He didnt get sucker punched, but if he woulda walked in the room looking the other way Alley woulda punched him in the back of his head...

I think it was weak that they set him up and jumped him. I ain't saying he didn't deserve to get beat up.

But I never respected people who jump dudes, unless it's an extreme situation...

Like if a dude beat your sister up, I'm all for getting every dude you know and going in....

animal 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

N_ can you count?

Dude got sucker punched, but had enough time to be like
eek.gif
turn around and dash?
laugh.gif

LA seent that boy comin a mile a way. I mean, if u in a rib wit a dude u got static wit........
*+## damn sure aint no business meeting.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

N_ can you count?

Dude got sucker punched, but had enough time to be like
eek.gif
turn around and dash?
laugh.gif

LA seent that boy comin a mile a way. I mean, if u in a rib wit a dude u got static wit........
*+## damn sure aint no business meeting.

If LA was in grand hustle then he wouldnt have been in that situation period so kill that IF factor, if he was with any other crew nothing would not have happen because his %#! would have been in check....fools act like its rules to getting your %#! beat, guess what it aint...This the same bum who was on world star with a click of guys a few weeks back talking about how he was going to beat roscoe dash %#!...yeah he got what he deserved bruh aint never been about that life, and alley boy been had respect

If LA was in grand hustle then he wouldnt have been in that situation period so kill that IF factor, if he was with any other crew nothing would not have happen because his %#! would have been in check....fools act like its rules to getting your %#! beat, guess what it aint...This the same bum who was on world star with a click of guys a few weeks back talking about how he was going to beat roscoe dash %#!...yeah he got what he deserved bruh aint never been about that life, and alley boy been had respect

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

who the hell are these country clowns

i'm getting to old for rap

i miss nelly and nelly sucks
laugh.gif
 You saying Nelly isn't country?  His first album was called "Country Grammar" 

laugh.gif
 You saying Nelly isn't country?  His first album was called "Country Grammar" 

Originally Posted by reeeem0

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

whats the backstory on this?

he got the ducctape logo tatted on his face without alley boy's consent. alley boy called him out and told him to "take it off" and warned him what would happen if he didnt. LA got it covered, talked #@*@ on cam in response...now heres the result

he thought alley was *##*%#* him
laugh.gif
he wild for thinking everything was dropped after talkin the #@*@ he was puttin out. he had it coming.
+#! does he need Consent for?
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
 @ face tats

Originally Posted by reeeem0

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

whats the backstory on this?

he got the ducctape logo tatted on his face without alley boy's consent. alley boy called him out and told him to "take it off" and warned him what would happen if he didnt. LA got it covered, talked #@*@ on cam in response...now heres the result

he thought alley was *##*%#* him
laugh.gif
he wild for thinking everything was dropped after talkin the #@*@ he was puttin out. he had it coming.
+#! does he need Consent for?
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
 @ face tats

Those same "country clowns" will wash you like dirty laundry B ..

I just wanna know was this before or after he got the DTE logo taken off?

I'm lean towards before .. Cuz in the vid where he gets it taken off , #!#@% sounds mad somber and scared when he maakes "that call" ..
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom