ALLEY BOY catches YUNG LA slippin(??) Vol. this cant be real....

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

who the hell are these country clowns

i'm getting to old for rap

i miss nelly and nelly sucks

Those same "country clowns" will wash you like dirty laundry B ..

I just wanna know was this before or after he got the DTE logo taken off?

I'm lean towards before .. Cuz in the vid where he gets it taken off , #!#@% sounds mad somber and scared when he maakes "that call" ..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheGhostofCharlesOakley

I'm lean towards before .. Cuz in the vid where he gets it taken off , #!#@% sounds mad somber and scared when he maakes "that call" ..
laugh.gif

I think it was before 
nerd.gif
..........but one thing I aint care for was that bum !!$ clown lil bankhead amping %%++ up over the radio

Originally Posted by TheGhostofCharlesOakley

laugh.gif

I think it was before 
nerd.gif
..........but one thing I aint care for was that bum !!$ clown lil bankhead amping %%++ up over the radio

Originally Posted by romedadude

I posted this in the semi-offical Yung LA thread:

I know Alley Boy tryin to show he a "real %%@%%" and he not somebody to be ##%+%+ with, but how stupid can you be? You gone jump a %%@%% on camera and brag about that @@#! like the police don't watch Worldstar, read twitter, or keep up with this @@#!. With this and that fight from that Webbie show, I'm tryin to figure out what's goin through #@#!%% heads.

Fill me in.....

I know Alley Boy tryin to show he a "real %%@%%" and he not somebody to be ##%+%+ with, but how stupid can you be? You gone jump a %%@%% on camera and brag about that @@#! like the police don't watch Worldstar, read twitter, or keep up with this @@#!. With this and that fight from that Webbie show, I'm tryin to figure out what's goin through #@#!%% heads.

Fill me in.....

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Fill me in.....

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhQA7921V3rd8WLh8v

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Fill me in.....

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhQA7921V3rd8WLh8v

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

He sucker punched him. Should've squared up with dude. Can't respect that
30t6p3b.gif

That boy Leland had it coming though.

You have no idea what u speak off.. you dudes on NT are hilarious.. Please come to Atlanta and ask about Ducktape, call them "lames" why not.  
roll.gif
we'll see what kind of response you get.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

He sucker punched him. Should've squared up with dude. Can't respect that
30t6p3b.gif

That boy Leland had it coming though.

You have no idea what u speak off.. you dudes on NT are hilarious.. Please come to Atlanta and ask about Ducktape, call them "lames" why not.  
roll.gif
we'll see what kind of response you get.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
eek.gif
what in the world!?!? what is the backstory to that fight with the chairs and the big dude sneakin everybody?!?! homie bustin on sumone at the end
eek.gif
tired.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
eek.gif
what in the world!?!? what is the backstory to that fight with the chairs and the big dude sneakin everybody?!?! homie bustin on sumone at the end
eek.gif
tired.gif

Son ...

Had Security did that in Bmore ...

30t6p3b.gif

$+!%%% would've Flamed that +!%%+ up

Them $+!%%% wasn't tryna break up %$$% or maintain order .. they wanted to fight

Them #!#%## was in a war .. can't be mad at it

and dude with the Vest wash beating the brakes off $+!%%% with the hammer .. you could hear it

That %$$% was UGLY man

The Cop a Sucker

Those was some real *@% sneak moves

Props to the camera man tho

Son ...

Had Security did that in Bmore ...

30t6p3b.gif

$+!%%% would've Flamed that +!%%+ up

Them $+!%%% wasn't tryna break up %$$% or maintain order .. they wanted to fight

Them #!#%## was in a war .. can't be mad at it

and dude with the Vest wash beating the brakes off $+!%%% with the hammer .. you could hear it

That %$$% was UGLY man

The Cop a Sucker

Those was some real *@% sneak moves

Props to the camera man tho

/\ link dont work and yea buff dude who was sneakin errbody n puffy vest bol better get in witness protection... gunna be CHOPPA DOWNNN when them dudes catch up wit em

6 on 1 in the corner and they pistol whippin n hittin dude with a chair... shameless... sockin *+!*!# who alrdy got pistol whipped unconscious...
30t6p3b.gif

/\ link dont work and yea buff dude who was sneakin errbody n puffy vest bol better get in witness protection... gunna be CHOPPA DOWNNN when them dudes catch up wit em

6 on 1 in the corner and they pistol whippin n hittin dude with a chair... shameless... sockin *+!*!# who alrdy got pistol whipped unconscious...
30t6p3b.gif

^Yea thats the video I was trying to post. @ first I was like wth. But, when he breaks it down I respect where hes coming from. & its pretty funny. Talking about he felt like megaman. LOL

^Yea thats the video I was trying to post. @ first I was like wth. But, when he breaks it down I respect where hes coming from. & its pretty funny. Talking about he felt like megaman. LOL

Back
Top Bottom