ALLSTAR GAME PICS KANYE, HOV,BEYONCE,WEEZY, Keri Hilson ,Diddy & more

Originally Posted by You big dummy

jayzbeyonceallstar2inf.jpg
Those must be metal Nachos or somethin...

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

twokings201123.jpg

C'mon, if this man put together this outfit himself he is a bonafide ricky martin %!+%!. NO straight man buys that shirt, let alone ever pulls it out. End of discussion.

Ciara lookin toooooo good tho, i know everybody was on her.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

twokings201123.jpg

C'mon, if this man put together this outfit himself he is a bonafide ricky martin %!+%!. NO straight man buys that shirt, let alone ever pulls it out. End of discussion.

You know guys in here really need to stop talkin like they F'n king of the land talkin about Rihanna looks like a man. I can pretty much assure you that dudes saying this dont even mess with chicks in the same realm as Rihanna 
laugh.gif

Also for whatever odd reason i feel like ye wouldve pulled that leopard shirt off and made it seem natural as a white T
laugh.gif

You know guys in here really need to stop talkin like they F'n king of the land talkin about Rihanna looks like a man. I can pretty much assure you that dudes saying this dont even mess with chicks in the same realm as Rihanna 
laugh.gif

Also for whatever odd reason i feel like ye wouldve pulled that leopard shirt off and made it seem natural as a white T
laugh.gif

Drake going for that Barney rubble look what a tool.
Originally Posted by meshies

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

twokings201123.jpg

Drake going for that Barney rubble look what a tool.
Originally Posted by meshies

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

twokings201123.jpg

there's always so much fashion fail ASW...its a damn shame...

Drake looks a ##%+@%! mess as usual...i'm starting to think he does it on purpose to appear as if he's to cool to care or some #!$*''

Jay & Lebron are two ugly #$% +#%%$* with a lot of money...

Queen B looking great as usual...

i'm usually down with Rihanna but i can't get with that hair for the night...

A&V Simmons look great...Vanessa is always on point the few times you do see her on camera...Ang is hit or miss

why do Cole look like a deer in headlights in ALL of the pictures
roll.gif

Savannah?
pimp.gif

there's always so much fashion fail ASW...its a damn shame...

Drake looks a ##%+@%! mess as usual...i'm starting to think he does it on purpose to appear as if he's to cool to care or some #!$*''

Jay & Lebron are two ugly #$% +#%%$* with a lot of money...

Queen B looking great as usual...

i'm usually down with Rihanna but i can't get with that hair for the night...

A&V Simmons look great...Vanessa is always on point the few times you do see her on camera...Ang is hit or miss

why do Cole look like a deer in headlights in ALL of the pictures
roll.gif

Savannah?
pimp.gif

I actually dig Drake's fit. I would rock that button down he has on, but not that color suit.

Ciara, Garbielle Union, John Legend's girl, and Rihanna = close to perfection.

I actually dig Drake's fit. I would rock that button down he has on, but not that color suit.

Ciara, Garbielle Union, John Legend's girl, and Rihanna = close to perfection.

Back
Top Bottom