ALLSTAR GAME PICS KANYE, HOV,BEYONCE,WEEZY, Keri Hilson ,Diddy & more

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

6360236130somethingfab2.jpg

pimp.gif

devil.gif

I like drakes fit, and i'm far from %@$!. it has that late 70's early 80s vegas swag. all he needed was a pencil thin mustache, and some hazel tint shades and a cigarrette and son wouldve killed it.

rihanna is the baddest i've ever seen her. and i've seen her naked lol, that says alot.

j.cole smh lmaooo. son was so outta place.

diddy always strikes me as corny these days. just seems like he's trying to hard to be relevant since music aint poppin.

again, Hov like like he musty. He sippin that Tim Duncan swagger juice

Beiber has access to all these sluts but i dont think he knockin em ovr tho. they prolly view him as a lil brother

Amber body is still so serious, even after being smoked out by wiz loll

yeezy wit those red latex pants on...son was OD reachin wit that fit...

lolll @ weezy making the terminator son uncomfortable. lil fat %$*

john legend shorty bad, but legend is suspect tho. he aint bout that life. i think she just for show. she's a bad accessory tho.

I like drakes fit, and i'm far from %@$!. it has that late 70's early 80s vegas swag. all he needed was a pencil thin mustache, and some hazel tint shades and a cigarrette and son wouldve killed it.

rihanna is the baddest i've ever seen her. and i've seen her naked lol, that says alot.

j.cole smh lmaooo. son was so outta place.

diddy always strikes me as corny these days. just seems like he's trying to hard to be relevant since music aint poppin.

again, Hov like like he musty. He sippin that Tim Duncan swagger juice

Beiber has access to all these sluts but i dont think he knockin em ovr tho. they prolly view him as a lil brother

Amber body is still so serious, even after being smoked out by wiz loll

yeezy wit those red latex pants on...son was OD reachin wit that fit...

lolll @ weezy making the terminator son uncomfortable. lil fat %$*

john legend shorty bad, but legend is suspect tho. he aint bout that life. i think she just for show. she's a bad accessory tho.

Originally Posted by Freeze

I like drakes fit, and i'm far from *@$+. it has that late 70's early 80s vegas swag. all he needed was a pencil then mustache, and some hazel tint shades and a cigarrette and son wouldve killed it.
thought I was the only one that liked it.. not everyone can pull that off. just like alot of men can't pull off pink..

but i thought it was nice.. all you need is some swag, and be the right person for it. thats all

Originally Posted by Freeze

I like drakes fit, and i'm far from *@$+. it has that late 70's early 80s vegas swag. all he needed was a pencil then mustache, and some hazel tint shades and a cigarrette and son wouldve killed it.
thought I was the only one that liked it.. not everyone can pull that off. just like alot of men can't pull off pink..

but i thought it was nice.. all you need is some swag, and be the right person for it. thats all

Back
Top Bottom