Almost A Grand after contact!!? U gotta be kiddin me....

2008 Yards after Contact
Michael Turner 913
Adrian Peterson 868
DeAngelo Williams 809

eek.gif

2008 Broken Tackles
Michael Turner 44
Adrian Peterson 37
Deangelo Williams 33

michael-turner-is-number-1_nc.jpg

Bus fare ...
MichaelTurner1a.jpg

Metro Card
michael-turner.jpg

car pool

Michael_Turner_WIDE1209.jpg

EZ PASS
turner_denis_poroy1%281%29.jpg

get off the tracks
113-JV_RAIDERS_FALCONS_11.standalone.prod_affiliate.4.jpg

laugh.gif

Top 3 RBs in the NFL all over those lists two lists...
Adrian Peterson
DeAngelo Williams
Michael Turner

pimp.gif

admire & discuss ....

Hmm where did you get these numbers?

Also GUNNA, do you belive in the law of 370?? (Basically any back that has more than 370 carries is almost guaranteed to have a down year after.)

Damn.
laugh.gif

DeAngelo
pimp.gif

That packers pic look like some of the %@@# you see on this new madden... except its frail little dudes like antonio Chatman breakin outta gang tackles onKR's
smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Also GUNNA, do you belive in the law of 370?? (Basically any back that has more than 370 carries is almost guaranteed to have a down year after.)
Yes, its borderline dumb to have one back over 320 nowadays...

Jamal Lewis
Jamal Anderson
Larry Johnson can all testify... its a must to have 2 backs in the NFL... and even 320 is puttin a beatin on RBs

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

*edit*
I forgot how bad they ran Eddie George into the ground in Tennessee too
smh.gif

and the workload they forced on him seems unnecessary seeing how jerious Norwood is a productive RB.

I think Burner can be top level for 2 more yrs, 3 tops. he sat on the pine for so long with lil wear n tear in SD...

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

and the workload they forced on him seems unnecessary seeing how jerious Norwood is a productive RB.

I think Burner can be top level for 2 more yrs, 3 tops. he sat on the pine for so long with lil wear n tear in SD...

The thing that all three of these backs have in common is they are all on teams that have reliable and productive #2's. If any stats are indicators aboutpunishment, it would be these. I think it's time to diversify the workload if coaches want these RB's around much longer.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Mike Turner went for 376 so he is probably going to have a down year.
the Falcons need to take the load off of Turner a bit and give Norwood more carries.

Back
Top Bottom