Alpha males : could this "face" stop you ?

If a girl hits me with that face, challenge accepted.

I hit em back this one

50353_5887569574_2694_n.jpg

alpha males don't rub their cawk on a chickens *%%

alpha males have chickens rub they *%% on they cawk

anyways.. i can't decide if I hate or love this girl... info?

alpha males don't rub their cawk on a chickens *%%

alpha males have chickens rub they *%% on they cawk

anyways.. i can't decide if I hate or love this girl... info?

A lot of y'all are taking this video too seriously.
Chick has her master's degree and she's not bad looking. and funny for a female. She good in my book

A lot of y'all are taking this video too seriously.
Chick has her master's degree and she's not bad looking. and funny for a female. She good in my book

i want to have relations with this girl...she reminds me of one of my other milky felines...also if i could get an update on what accent that is...new york? i would like to visit this destination soon and indulge in some fine syllabus with the our sapien counterparts

i want to have relations with this girl...she reminds me of one of my other milky felines...also if i could get an update on what accent that is...new york? i would like to visit this destination soon and indulge in some fine syllabus with the our sapien counterparts

yo why did this dude post that video..i mean good lookin out and everything but u jus effd my night up fam. what the hell am i sayin....good looking ....MONEY OVER BITS

yo why did this dude post that video..i mean good lookin out and everything but u jus effd my night up fam. what the hell am i sayin....good looking ....MONEY OVER BITS

she has encountered too many lames obviously. That would not fly with me. Id put that fembot rover in her place.

she has encountered too many lames obviously. That would not fly with me. Id put that fembot rover in her place.

Back
Top Bottom