Alright, males and females of NT: What's the dealbreaker for you?

smoking is an absolute no
im not sure if this is a deal breaker or not for me, but i HATE when girls swear too much

smoking is an absolute no
im not sure if this is a deal breaker or not for me, but i HATE when girls swear too much

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

I'm a pretty open-minded guy but there are some things that are absolute dealbreakers. Like I wouldn't even think twice.

- Smokers. Chain, after meals, or social, it's disgusting.
- Girls without personal style.
- Elitist vegans/vegetarians.
- Asians girls who dye their hair blonde.
- Facebook. If FB is a big part of her daily routine, I won't bother. Nothing wrong with using FB but if you update your status every 5 minutes and post 100s of pics from your last outing to a bar you hit up once a week, it's a dealbreaker. I use FB once a month and haven't updated my profile pic since I started it in college 5 years ago.
- Sex and the City syndrome. No need to explain.
- Skechers. Alright, this may sound ******ed, but Skechers are by far the UGLIEST shoes ever and something about it just bothers me. Maybe it's the 'S'. Who knows.
Having a penis, farting, spitting, picking nose, not washing hands, bad laugh, stupid jokes, pants without back pockets it makes the mass look ugly imo, and incoherent English.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

I'm a pretty open-minded guy but there are some things that are absolute dealbreakers. Like I wouldn't even think twice.

- Smokers. Chain, after meals, or social, it's disgusting.
- Girls without personal style.
- Elitist vegans/vegetarians.
- Asians girls who dye their hair blonde.
- Facebook. If FB is a big part of her daily routine, I won't bother. Nothing wrong with using FB but if you update your status every 5 minutes and post 100s of pics from your last outing to a bar you hit up once a week, it's a dealbreaker. I use FB once a month and haven't updated my profile pic since I started it in college 5 years ago.
- Sex and the City syndrome. No need to explain.
- Skechers. Alright, this may sound ******ed, but Skechers are by far the UGLIEST shoes ever and something about it just bothers me. Maybe it's the 'S'. Who knows.
Having a penis, farting, spitting, picking nose, not washing hands, bad laugh, stupid jokes, pants without back pockets it makes the mass look ugly imo, and incoherent English.

this as far as a relationship goes but if I'm just trying to smash disregard...

always in the club
smoker
multiple children or a child under 2 or so
no car

always in the club
smoker
no car

girls who don't have a decent education or have a really small world-view (like chicks who just have a HS degree and never left their state, etc.) not for me....no way. college educated+ unless youre a "socialite" or hollywood actress or something then you get a pass

also chicks who talk a lot and loudly to the point where you can't get a word in edgewise.....like they're talking at you
smh.gif
this one chick i hooked up with briefly was like this.....hot and super smart, goes to stanford, but talking with her was painful. i got like 10 words in an hour and she talked and laughed so loudly it gave me a headache, no joke.

i guess stuff that goes without saying like poor hygiene, fat, unattractive, etc. but i mean that's obvious

girls who don't have a decent education or have a really small world-view (like chicks who just have a HS degree and never left their state, etc.) not for me....no way. college educated+ unless youre a "socialite" or hollywood actress or something then you get a pass

also chicks who talk a lot and loudly to the point where you can't get a word in edgewise.....like they're talking at you
smh.gif
this one chick i hooked up with briefly was like this.....hot and super smart, goes to stanford, but talking with her was painful. i got like 10 words in an hour and she talked and laughed so loudly it gave me a headache, no joke.

i guess stuff that goes without saying like poor hygiene, fat, unattractive, etc. but i mean that's obvious

Originally Posted by Executive76

always in the club
smoker
no car
Damn, you just listed my turn-ons!
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Executive76

always in the club
smoker
no car
Damn, you just listed my turn-ons!
eek.gif

*Smokers
*Nasty attitudes
*Excessive use of profane language
*A know it all
*Someone who's too caught up in the flavor of the month trends/fashion
*Airheaded tendencies (Think Cole's girl on Martin)
*When it comes to the physical appearance,i'm not a fan of tons of makeup or any other wild enhancements. Dressing slutty and/or sloppy is a no no here.
Boom that's it!

*Smokers
*Nasty attitudes
*Excessive use of profane language
*A know it all
*Someone who's too caught up in the flavor of the month trends/fashion
*Airheaded tendencies (Think Cole's girl on Martin)
*When it comes to the physical appearance,i'm not a fan of tons of makeup or any other wild enhancements. Dressing slutty and/or sloppy is a no no here.
Boom that's it!

-Thinking vagina is hard to come by
-Putting way too much thought into sex (all the fantasy crap)
-Hairy bushy vagina
-Talking too much about $%!+ I don't care about
-Bad cooking
-Says "swag"
-Acting tough
-Drinking too much
-Ugly *******

-Thinking vagina is hard to come by
-Putting way too much thought into sex (all the fantasy crap)
-Hairy bushy vagina
-Talking too much about $%!+ I don't care about
-Bad cooking
-Says "swag"
-Acting tough
-Drinking too much
-Ugly *******

hmm ill play

- smoker
- talks too much
- complainer/negative attitude
- hates on other girls frequently