Alt-White Rally: Charlottesville, VA

he's got da right to do that though, relax... separation of powers pretty much worked thus far.

You certainly have a right to your opinion. Personally, I find it of great concern that the leader of the executive branch jumped at the chance to do such a thing.

You guys are still arguing with a 30+ year old that lives with his mom

ST_2016.05.24_young-adults-living-01.png

yeah, so is alot of ya. :emoji_information_desk_person:

You certainly have a right to your opinion. Personally, I find it of great concern that the leader of the executive branch jumped at the chance to do such a thing.

its Donald "i speared Vince McMahon in da WWF/E, was on G-unit radio, fresh Prince of bel-air, Method man's second Wu-tang album, besties with Mike Tyson, ran sex parties at my hotels in da according to 2 live crew in da 80's, i fly in a gold plated plane " Trump.

ish par for da course :lol:

you go gotta tell me how is this gonna happen.

force implies doing something against my will.

Forceful overthrow of the government, suspension of the Constitution, collapse of the US economy and an active police state becoming the norm or terrorist attack that shuts down borders within the US, any mandatory anything that subverts your beliefs. Plenty of ways it could come about.

Welp. We know where this thread is going

Yall know yall can continue your own conversations though right?

you know how many guns exist in America? that's never gonna happen :lol:

I don't understand how the amount of guns in this country has anything to do with it.

If you don't have an answer just say I don't know or I haven't thought about it. I'm getting that that is probably the answer anyway.

Why do you argue party lines as if civil rights should be a partisan talking point?

I don't care if you're a conservative or liberal but goddamb have some common sense and compassion

It's just frustrating. Like ppl out here goon on diatribes about ideals and party politics... when there's people actually being affected by oppression.

Experiences that you don't have to go through to be empathic about

I don't understand how the amount of guns in this country has anything to do with it.

to forcibly institute da type of tyrannical power your describing would literally mean going to war with citizens of this nation.

there's too many guns for that to ever happen in a sustainable way.

btw, proper crowd control like what Boston deployed became da answer.

let both fringy folks spin their hamster wheels, no violence all is well.

to forcibly institute da type of tyrannical power your describing would literally mean going to war with citizens of this nation.

there's too many guns for that to ever happen in a sustainable way.

Your average person can't functionally operate a gun on a standing target let alone a moving one.

And that's ignoring the military training and weaponry an army of civilians would be facing. Bunch of scared civilians walking around with pistols and some long rifles vs heavily armed and trained military men with advanced weaponry and vehicles.

This argument does not make sense in 2017.

btw, proper crowd control like what Boston deployed became da answer.

let both fringy folks spin their hamster wheels, no violence all is well.

One group at most consisted of around 100 people, some of their speakers being known members of racist/supremacist organizations.

The other was an estimated 15,000 or more people from various walks of life opposing such hateful rhetoric.

I think it's obvious who was a fringe group. It's not both.

Agreed on the police response being better for this one.

Your average person can't functionally operate a gun on a standing target let alone a moving one.

da average person can't operate a automobile either... doesn't mean guns or cars are going anywhere anytime soon.

let a potential tyrannical government lick its fangs
..you gonna see so many child prodigy marksmen your eyes are gonna bleed. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom