Alternate reality Theory's Vol. TV shows and Movies

The Fresh Prince is actually Dead

Will actually died in the fight on the basketball court in West Philly. The taxi driver who drives a “rare” cab takes Will to heaven, where he works out all his issues with his deceased wealthy Aunt and Uncle. Will only sees his mother on special occasions, because that’s when she comes to visit his grave.

This fits in with the theme song too; In the full version of the theme, he begs and pleads with his mother not to make him leave (Possibly symbolizing Will being in a coma and his mother made the decision to pull the plug). When he accepts his fate, he says “I put my walkman on and said ‘I might as well kick it’”, possibly as in “kick the bucket”.

When he gets off the plane, a man who “looks like a cop” is holding a sign with his name on. Even though he has only just got off the plane, he instinctively runs away from this man (“I aint tryin’ to get arrested yet, I just got here! I sprang with the quickness of lightning, disappeared”). This man could be his ride to Hell, which he escapes and gets catches a “rare” cab to Heaven.

Also
The uncle is a judge like God is a judge.
And "Bel-Air" bel = beautiful. Air = Sky. beautiful sky = heaven.

The monsters in Courage the Cowardly Dog only exist in his mind

Courage is actually a normal dog and he sees the world through a dog's eyes. All the villains in the show are just normal people, but to a little dog they seem scary. This explains why Courage always feels like he has to "protect" his owners from all the scary things, even though the owners are very nonchalant about all of the situations, and act like everything is normal and Courage is freaking out for apparently no reason.

Spongebob and his friends are the result of Govt testing

Spongebob and all his friends are the product radiation from atomic testing during the ’40s and ’50s on the Bikini Atoll. They live underneath the area, explaining the name “Bikini Bottom.

Suddenly, all the weirdness in this cartoon starts making sense: The characters were normal sea creatures until the radiation from the explosion mutated them into sentient freaks. Even the landscape changed, allowing giant pineapples to grow out of the ground. This theory provides answers to a lot of previously unanswered questions that have baffled fans for years, such as "How the hell did Mr. Krabs father a damn whale?"

Agent 007
James Bond isn't a single person. "James Bond" is merely another codename for the agent "007".

This only holds true for the films. In the Ian Fleming books James is undoubtedly one person as there are many more references to James Bonds past.

Who Framed Roger Rabbit? is a movie about gentrification and segregation.

The toons are black people living in the age of Jim Crow. They are trying to evict toons and build on the land of Toon Town, much like gentrification pushes poor people out of their neighborhoods. Many of the toons are performers, which is a nod to minstrel culture and the exploitation of blacks as novelties for entertainment. Jessica Rabbit is the toon that looks most like a human. She is a symbol for women of mixed racial heritage and the way that white men frequently felt confused about their desire for them. She's also a symbol of miscegenation due to her marriage to an extremely toonish toon.

Christopher Lloyd's character is your typical Uncle Tom trope. He tries to assimilate to human (read: white) culture, but he can't pass and eventually succumbs to the insanity of his double life. This insanity is discussed in W.E.B. DuBois' "The Soul of Black Folk" when he talks about "One ever knows their twoness." DuBois was speaking about how black folks were (are) expected to have two personalities: a black one they use around their own people, and a more white personality they use around white people. This twoness drives Lloyd's character insane. Do you think it's mere coincidence that DuBois' term "twoness" sounds so similar to "toon-ness"?

Children are the secret ingredient in Willy Wonkas candy

Willy Wonka knew those children would die in his factory. After Augustus gets sucked up the shoot, they all hop on board the boat through the tunnel of doom. The boat doesn't have two extra vacant seats though. It was designed with prior knowledge that they would lose two participants before that point. Later they drive a cream spewing car with only four seats. Did they have another car waiting in the garage in case the others made it? Of course not.

Ferris Bueller = Tyler Durden

One day while he’s lying in bed, anxious hypochondriac Cameron lets decides to steal his father’s car and take the day off. As Cameron wanders around the city, all of his interactions with Ferris and Sloane, and all the impossible hijinks, are all just played out in his head. This is part of the reason why the “three” characters can see so much of Chicago in less than one day — Cameron is alone, just imagining it all.
Ferris Bueller, the person, is just a figment of Cameron’s imagination, like Tyler Durden in Fightclub, and Sloane is the girl Cameron secretly loves.

Titanic>Inception>Shutter Island
Drowns at the end of Titanic.
Washes up on shore at the beginning of Inception.
During Inception, has trouble distinguishing reality from dreams.
In Shutter Island, has trouble distinguishing reality from fantasy, has gone insane because of Inception.

Samurai Jack is Professor Utonium in a post apocalyptic Townsville after the PPG have been killed

View media item 592400

And just because this is NT...
All of Kanye West's fans are actually living inside of Kanye West's mind. After the car crash, Kanye was put into a coma. He has not come out yet and everything he has done since then is actually part of his comatose. Therefore, anyone who has ever heard a Kanye West song is actually part of his imagination. Therefore we should all listen to what he says and follow his rules, because Kanye West clearly dictates good Fortune.

Last edited:
The Fresh Prince is actually Dead

Will actually died in the fight on the basketball court in West Philly. The taxi driver who drives a “rare” cab takes Will to heaven, where he works out all his issues with his deceased wealthy Aunt and Uncle. Will only sees his mother on special occasions, because that’s when she comes to visit his grave.

This fits in with the theme song too; In the full version of the theme, he begs and pleads with his mother not to make him leave (Possibly symbolizing Will being in a coma and his mother made the decision to pull the plug). When he accepts his fate, he says “I put my walkman on and said ‘I might as well kick it’”, possibly as in “kick the bucket”.

When he gets off the plane, a man who “looks like a cop” is holding a sign with his name on. Even though he has only just got off the plane, he instinctively runs away from this man (“I aint tryin’ to get arrested yet, I just got here! I sprang with the quickness of lightning, disappeared”). This man could be his ride to Hell, which he escapes and gets catches a “rare” cab to Heaven.

Also
The uncle is a judge like God is a judge.
And "Bel-Air" bel = beautiful. Air = Sky. beautiful sky = heaven.

Samurai Jack is Professor Utonium in a post apocalyptic Townsville after the PPG have been killed

View media item 592400

:wow:

The Bond one is sketchy because of Alec Trevelyan. All the other 00 Agents have very proper, British names...and then there's Alec Trevelyan. Unless MI6 reserves 006 slots for Cossacks.

Last edited:
Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory (1971)

The Fan Theory: Wonka was a deranged, child-hating killer who staged the industrial accidents that took place in his factory. Charlie was carefully selected on account of his vulnerability, with Wonka grooming him to continue his evil legacy.

Why It’s Mind-Blowing: How else would the Oompa-Loompas have known to prepare song and dance routines based around the names of the victims?

Reservoir Dogs (1992)

The Fan Theory: The bank heist takes place on the same day that Jules and Vincent play out their story in Pulp Fiction.

Why It’s Mind Blowing: It would explain why the hitmen are able to drive a blood-soaked car through a busy city without encountering any police-based trouble. The boys in blue are clearly busy elsewhere…

The Fan Theory: Wonka was a deranged, child-hating killer who staged the industrial accidents that took place in his factory. Charlie was carefully selected on account of his vulnerability, with Wonka grooming him to continue his evil legacy.

Why It’s Mind-Blowing: How else would the Oompa-Loompas have known to prepare song and dance routines based around the names of the victims?

I don't know how to embed on my ipad

I don't know how to embed on my ipad

I don't doubt that ppgs n samurai jack took place in the same universe/world. BUT that's not the professor.

ATHF is supposed to exist in the PPG universe. I think in the pilot that they go into the same mall from PPG

The way I look at it is this. I think % 85 of cartoon network shows take place in the same universe
Edit: use to

Last edited:

I wrote a paper on ATHF that has to do with this subject.
Please share
happy.gif
Crap it's like a 12 page paper. I will summarize.
ATHF is supposed to exist in the PPG universe. I think in the pilot that they go into the same mall from PPG
It's powerpuff mall. They don't exist in the same "universe". It is more like an easter egg joke since most all of the shows are one giant company and people  work on multiple shows in the network. ATHF is set in Jersey.

I don't doubt that ppgs n samurai jack took place in the same universe/world. BUT that's not the professor.

Dexter has made some cameos in PowerPuff Girls too

Dexter+in+PPG.jpg

This is less crazy than you guys think. Hannah-Barbera cartoons and CartoonNetwork original cartoons in general always make nods to one another and have cameos thrown in once in a while.

Peep this

I wrote a paper on ATHF that has to do with this subject.

Please share :D
Crap it's like a 12 page paper. I will summarize.

It's powerpuff mall. They don't exist in the same "universe". It is more like an easter egg joke since most all of the shows are one giant company and people  work on multiple shows in the network. ATHF is set in Jersey.
Well actually they said in commentary they used it because it was a lot cheaper and they had basically no budget

Ed, Edd & Eddy and Dexter made cameos on Foster's home of imaginary friends... there were other nods to past shows too. I'm trying to find the post from tumblr

Predator is a modern day Beowulf

In both stories a group of elite foreign warriors arrive in an area suffering the depradations of a mysterious, almost-invisible monster that has defeated other warriors on their own ground — in "Beowulf" a great hall; in "Predator" the crashed (or downed?) helicopter.
The newly arrived warriors sleep in or near this place, and the monster comes in the night to attack them. They fight, but the warriors' weapons and tactics are ineffective against the monster, who is protected by near-invisibility, and magic that deflects weaponry. Picking off the warriors one by one, the monster takes, or returns and steals, the corpses of its victims, to keep as trophies.
At one crucial point the monster flees the warriors after being wounded in the arm. A sign that the monster has been wounded, an indication of its mortality, is seen in the finding of its blood, a substance of unnatural colour. (In "Beowulf", two related monsters are dealt with in succession, but in "Predator" they are conflated into one.)
In both stories, the hero discards some of the potent weapons with which he has been equipped (a firearm in "Predator"; the legendary sword Hrunting in "Beowulf") when he realises they are useless against the monster, and in the end he is protected by his own special armour (simple mud, in the "Predator" version).
Ultimately, he uses ingenuity and cunning to protect himself and outwit the monster. He turns its own weapons against it and fells it by his own singular might, removing its head (or, in "Predator", prying off its helmet) before final victory.
Both stories contain the element of gradually coming to know the nature of the mysterious monsters, and learning how to counter it.

All of the law & orders, Homicide: life on the street, the wire, arrested development, x-files, Luther, and Sesame Street all exist in the same universe due to Richard Belzer playing Detective John Munch on each show. Sesame Street could've been around the corner from Hamsterdam. Some of the rape victims on SVU could've actually been probed by aliens. Stringer Bell is Luther's twin brother. The possibilities are endless, especially if you consider thy other crossovers from those shows

Imo beowulf is nothing like Predator. It's just the hero archetype and that's it.
There's more to the entire Beowulf story than just that. So its not a fair comparison.

Yeah, when you look at most of these closely, they crumble easily. If you can look at them from a non-analytical standpoint I can see these being fun to read. I sadly can't seem to not analyze things.

The Rugrats really were a figment of Angelica's imagination.

Chuckie died in 1997 along with his mother, that's why Chaz is a nervous wreck all the time.

Tommy was born in 2000, but he was a stillborn, that's why Stu is constantly in the basement making toys for the son who never had a chance to live.

The DeVilles had an abortion in 2001, Angelica couldn't figure whether it would be a boy or a girl thus creating the twins

susie was the only one that actually existed, she pretended to see the babies only to make her friend angelica feel like she wasn't crazy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom