Altitude 13 Holiday 2017 Thread

Got the confirmation for shipping from Snkrs and clicked on the tracking and it is supposed to be delivered today !!! Def didn’t expect that but super excited about it !!!

3B856195-BBAE-4379-B4BA-30E188FD8114.jpeg

I dig em, the quality is kool not like the ‘05’s (which I still have btw)...I’ll more then likely will be doubling up

These were the first shoes I camped out for back in High School in 2005 when JB listed these as a Life Style release....oh how times have changed haha

I'm trying to resist getting these, as I already copped 4 pairs of 13s this year. But these pictures y'all are posting is making it difficult! Ahhhhhhhhhh

Hard to say no at roughly 25% off day after release. I didn’t have a choice, I put that bid up a couple weeks ago. Not that I’m mad :lol:

I finally saw these in person. Felt like the black leather was almost charcoal in color.

That said, I’m still trying to get these but just for the right price.
I saw them today and thought the same thing . The leather color reminds me of the red pods from a few years ago . For me discount or bust .

I thought both pairs (one for the brother) I got were fantastic. Of course I've wanted this colorway forever, so I'm biased. Will double up at discount.

Saw more pairs today and they seemed to be straight up black not the charcoal that I thought I saw yesterday. Maybe I was bugging.

Saw more pairs today and they seemed to be straight up black not the charcoal that I thought I saw yesterday. Maybe I was bugging.

I store most of my older pairs at my parents, which I’m going to for the holidays. I’m gonna bust out the 2005/2010/2017 comparison photos after. My pair didn’t seem charcoal persay, but I felt it wasn’t as dark as the 05s also.

I store most of my older pairs at my parents, which I’m going to for the holidays. I’m gonna bust out the 2005/2010/2017 comparison photos after. My pair didn’t seem charcoal persay, but I felt it wasn’t as dark as the 05s also.
I’d appreciate it. I think it was because I was expecting the jet black color but it was a little lighter.

Saw these yesterday and they def look nice in hand...so much better than the 2010 but the leather isnt touching the 2005 pair.
Gotta get these on deep discount. Loving that these can be had under retail!

Back
Top Bottom