Altitude 13 Holiday 2017 Thread

Copped for the $140 off Oneness.. they honored the code within my first email.

$150 and below is a good price on Js that sit IMO... if they go lower than what I paid in the future, I’m content paying my $140.... some actually paid $190+taxes

Got them for 143 after taxes off stockx but damn no one told me it takes a week and a half to get them. Didn't know they verified like that. Dying to see my pair. Got the outfit and everything.

Got them for 143 after taxes off stockx but damn no one told me it takes a week and a half to get them. Didn't know they verified like that. Dying to see my pair. Got the outfit and everything.

Really? They literally tell you 9-12 days when you purchase and have stuff all over the site about their authentication.

They usually show up decently quicker. Only a few days more than eBay etc

Really? They literally tell you 9-12 days when you purchase and have stuff all over the site about their authentication.

They usually show up decently quicker. Only a few days more than eBay etc

Yes really. I didnt see the shipping date until I was purchasing.That was my first time using stockx.

Do you sit and watch that webpage all day or something? I work bro lol

Yes really. I didnt see the shipping date until I was purchasing.That was my first time using stockx.

Do you sit and watch that webpage all day or something? I work bro lol

Yeah. I sit on StockX all day. Cmon man.

Your post implied you didn't find out until after purchase. I'm just noting that they tell you up front to set an expectation, and even added that they will probably show up sooner to help ease some of your anticipation.

Enjoy your kicks.

@thmea

Funny thing is I purchased some from finishline the day before. As soon as I get them in I'm taking the FL pair back.

I'm fully expecting to get a toddler size lol since that's about the same price as I paid for the adult sizes.
After New Years/weather delays, finally got them in, and they're indeed men's size. :nthat:
I was skeptical, fully expected a cancel so didn't mention it. Surprised they honored the $62 mistake.

Conversion from: $62.25 USDConversion to: $76.50 CAD

DTDpye2X4AAODrE.jpg

19904547_1

Ordered a fox racing Jersey. Hoping it might work with altitudes although greens a little different if not will go with different shoes. A little different from most of my clothes polo, nike, adidas etc.

Wait till the shiekh pair arrives then pick out the best pair
Then return :wink:
Your icon has me wondering if Layne Staley ever rocked j's. Im a AIC fan.

Does villa send email confirmation? They charged me and I got a confirm screen but I didnt get any emails.

Villa does send confirmation emails
But on my last purchase I got it right before my shipping confirmation which was like 6-8 hours later
If you have an account just check your order history

Layne and jerry were rocking J’s all day everyday
(Don’t have a clue but that’s what I’m going with)

My NDC pair went back... couldn't overcome a couple glue stains on the toecap area. Tempted to get some from Shiekh with that code but aren't they like in the process of shutting down? That kinda sketches me out

Oneness is doing another 30% off
Try hitting them up if your size is still available
Use code oneness30 in email request

Yeah when they started giving discos for these they had every size except my 10.....go figure
I feel like these can be had for cheaper later down the road
We shall see.....

Back
Top Bottom