Altitude 13 Holiday 2017 Thread

Following for the deals.. hopefully will be able to grab at discount..
copped at 1290 SQM for 159.00 I mean im sure it could drop even lower somewhere but this is a pretty good discount to get them sooner than later if you really want them.

AE9EDAB2-5E6A-4456-87CE-EFE073B0B880.jpeg

I had these in 2005 and traded them for Olympic 7’s...I’m an idiot I know.

Just bought these from the 1290SQM store for $161 shipped.

Hopefully they don’t take 7 years to get to NYC.

These and the BRED 13’s are my grails. Now I have both.

I had these in 2005 and traded them for Olympic 7’s...I’m an idiot I know.

Just bought these from the 1290SQM store for $161 shipped.

Hopefully they don’t take 7 years to get to NYC.

These and the BRED 13’s are my grails. Now I have both.
It will take "7yrs" if you ordered from a shop in California... Probably will take 2-3 days once they start moving out of Turkey

Just copped for 150 off stockx plus 20 off coup for first time. Win!

Attachments

• DCEC0FE4-2A7C-49B1-B4A5-26FD51A9AFDE.jpeg
    DCEC0FE4-2A7C-49B1-B4A5-26FD51A9AFDE.jpeg
    98 KB · Views: 26
copped them as well. I think it was 62.50 USD for me.

Shipped too. Should hvae next friday
Honestly I still don't believe it. I'm prepared to get some toddlers shoes.

I even went back to see if they had that price there and they were selling them for over retail. We'll see Wednesday.

Is it me or is the quality on these poor? Pardon me, I haven't been following this thread if this has already been discussed.

Any chance th we go for around $110? I have the Black Cat 13s and these somehow are less coveted than those-figure I’d pick these up if the price is low enough.

^ I think in terms of "sitting on shelves". The black cats dropped before all this consumer fatigue set in. If Altitudes dropped back in January they wouldn't have hit discount.

Altitudes are by far the more coveted pair to the majority.

^ I think in terms of "sitting on shelves". The black cats dropped before all this consumer fatigue set in. If Altitudes dropped back in January they wouldn't have hit discount.

Altitudes are by far the more coveted pair to the majority.

I think you hit the nail on the head. Black Cats might have also been produced in less #s than these Altitudes.

Deadstock website in Canada. It just shipped yesterday. I'm almost positive it was a mistake by them.
It was a mistake. The site got a glitch for a couple of minutes as it was being "prep up" for a massive Dec 26th sale (known as Boxing Day in Canada). During that brief time span, the entire Livestock boutique webstore (deadstock.ca) was on a massive sale, ALL the shoes were 100$ and under (Altitute, Chukka VM, Camo '97s, etc). During that very brief period of time (I noticed it around 9pm, 10ish last monday), for example, they sold out the entire Altitude run for 80$. Minutes after, the site was shut down and went back up with all the retail prices back or the sale price (for example Altitude were back at 229$ CAD instead of 255$ CAD retail). Eventually, all the orders were cancelled, right parry the left parry the left ? However, Livestock did honor some sales that were made during the glitch. For example, I snatched the last pair of SF AF1 Hi for 80$ and they did honor the sale but obviously all orders on newly released shoes were canceled.

It was a mistake. The site got a glitch for a couple of minutes as it was being "prep up" for a massive Dec 26th sale (known as Boxing Day in Canada). During that brief time span, the entire Livestock boutique webstore (deadstock.ca) was on a massive sale, ALL the shoes were 100$ and under (Altitute, Chukka VM, Camo '97s, etc). During that very brief period of time (I noticed it around 9pm, 10ish last monday), for example, they sold out the entire Altitude run for 80$. Minutes after, the site was shut down and went back up with all the retail prices back. Eventually, all the orders were cancelled, right parry the left parry the left ? However, Livestock did honor some sales that were made during the glitch. For example, I snatched the last pair of SF AF1 Hi for 80$ and they did honor the sale but obviously all orders on newly released shoes were canceled.
I didn't know any of that. Makes complete sense now.

They didnt cancel mine, they have shipped and should be here Thursday.

If every thing goes through and I get what I'm supposed to I'm sure gonna make it a habit to buy from there.

It's the least I can do after getting altitude xiii for under $80 shipped.

parry the left parry the left , I thought they had canceled the orders once I saw all the sizes back up on their website 2 days after. Since I had my eyes on Altitude, I noticed that before the glitch, they had only sold a size 13 and 2 days after the glitch, all sizes were back up except that size 13. Since then, they have sold couple of sizes:
https://www.deadstock.ca/collections/new-arrivals/products/jordan-13-retro-black-altitude-green

The irony is that minutes before going on deadstock.ca, I had just bought a size 10 of Altitudes from another boutique. I was feeling good about myself paying only 200$ (tax in + shipped) and then seeing that 80$ price tag for my same size 10. Can you imagine my reaction! By the time, I carted the size 10, it sold out. In the ensuing scramble, I fell back on the SF AF1 Hi (that I had bought for retail on nike.ca in November (being sent back ASAP to nike.ca)) right before the site shut down.

thmea thmea

Funny thing is I purchased some from finishline the day before. As soon as I get them in I'm taking the FL pair back.

I'm fully expecting to get a toddler size lol since that's about the same price as I paid for the adult sizes.

Back
Top Bottom