Altitude 13 Holiday 2017 Thread

air-jordan-13-altitude-holiday-2017-414571-042-1.jpg

air-jordan-13-altitude-holiday-2017-414571-042-2.jpg

air-jordan-13-altitude-holiday-2017-414571-042-3.jpg

air-jordan-13-altitude-holiday-2017-414571-042-4.jpg

air-jordan-13-altitude-holiday-2017-414571-042-5.jpg

November 24th :pimp:

Day 1 cop. All upper leather like the OG. So nice.

Nike wants yall precious jewels to break down like **** so yall will keep buying. They ain't retroing the same shoes with cheaper **** every few yrs for nothing. :lol:

Last edited:
eh
ill pick up
hopefully they sit like the last bf release
and go on sale then i can get doubles

Man these are number 1 to me. I've always wanted a fresh clean pair and never got them but now I can. Might have to hoop in them too just cause. Any noticeable difference from the original release besides the toe box?

I will be buying these again. In 2006 I bought a pair from Fight Club for $285. I ended up selling them :ohwell: I miss them.

Nike wants yall precious jewels to break down like **** so yall will keep buying. They ain't retroing the same shoes with cheaper **** every few yrs for nothing. :lol:
What are you so salty about? Sheesh

Tell me good sir......What shoe do you have that you`ve worn at least once a week for the last 5 years that is still in such good condition that if they were to release tomorrow, you`d say to yourself "I dont need them, i still have the last pair!!" ?????

I`ll wait...................but not long. It would be hard for anyone in the world with the funds to say that they have EVER had a shoe that lasted that long that they really liked and wouldn't buy a brand new pair if the opportunity presents itself.

your logic is seriously flawed.

I've been waiting on these to rerelease for the longest. So when I seen they were listed on 23isback, I was geek. Clicked the pics and seen it was leather instead of mesh and was instantly disappointed. These would've been fire if they had the 3M.

Going to see if I can find 2010 version for cheap since I know these will be leather. If not, I'll have to settle.

I wonder if these will be "sticky" like the Chicago 13s?
The tongue leather squeaked and was stiff.
After second look, these look nice, though.
Game time decision.

Not eem gonna lie...love 13's...but this colorway right here is da troof b , I remember when they first came out had the fit in my head of some slim fitting 501's white hanes Vneck T and a motorcycle type black leather jacket. Cue Banderas gif*

Nothing came to fruition cuz I never got to cop...but if all is right I'ma def cop ...and rock that same fit with some distressed joints instead. Papi gonna be coming for all y'all girls.

Not eem gonna lie...love 13's...but this colorway right here is da troof b , I remember when they first came out had the fit in my head of some slim fitting 501's white hanes Vneck T and a motorcycle type black leather jacket. Cue Banderas gif*

Nothing came to fruition cuz I never got to cop...but if all is right I'ma def cop ...and rock that same fit with some distressed joints instead. Papi gonna be coming for all y'all girls.
avy to post ratio makes me smile

Back
Top Bottom