Altitude 13 Holiday 2017 Thread

I Could get them for 188 CAD....

Which is discounted, but I feel they might get a little lower eventually... UGH. I told myself I would cop on discount, but based off of the availbility, I think I could get cheaper.

I was one click away from getting these a couple days ago but just left them in the cart. Next day saw a good wearing them and the creases....oh the creases I saw. Took me back to the '05 Flints & how I hated what eventually happened to them.

I'll admire these from afar. I can't just buy them and not wear them either.

At that price.. $124 shipped to my home...I had to get a second pair. One to rock...one to stock..

My DS 2004 BRED’s are coming this week..now I’ll wear the hell out of the 2017’s..

Happy to have doubles of my favorite sneakers..

At that price.. $124 shipped to my home...I had to get a second pair. One to rock...one to stock..

My DS 2004 BRED’s are coming this week..now I’ll wear the hell out of the 2017’s..

Happy to have doubles of my favorite sneakers..
What website is this?

Nike changed the price from $150 to $179 before the discount. So the price may be different now with the 25OFF discount

These were 111 after tax about 2 hours ago prob should have bit the bullet but too many black shoes. Just got the triple black Premium 5s for 220 on stockx and blacked out my heiress 11s (I have Jams so no need for a Jams-esque colorway). I did pick up the Wheat 1s for 84 when I saw the sale.
44AD174E-1453-4017-B0E3-FAC55A1F1E28.jpeg

Grabbed them with swoosh discount earlier this week when nike had it at 150. Came out to under $100 shipped

Damn I bought them for full price, even at 179 with the discount is worth it.

I still haven’t worn them, so I could return my original pair. Are these TTS or should I go .5 up?

Back
Top Bottom