AM 95 Neon March (3/20/10) Release Date

Saw these today, and got some 2009 Air Max instead, rather have good quality

I'll stick to my crumbling 95's

Shoetrends has them for $135 shipped but might not get them in till 3/31 thats to long when their out now. I think Snk ST looks good.

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Shoetrends has them for $135 shipped but might not get them in till 3/31 thats to long when their out now. I think Snk ST looks good.
That's ridiculous to save $10 on a GR that will be widely available.   I know FNL is selling them...saw them today.  I think FTL will be selling them too. 

These look waaaay better than the 2008 releases that I have. They're everywhere though, so I'm not gonna rush to cop. My wallet needs a break.

i got the jacket from Nike... i just called and gave them the style and color code... but whats the style and color to the sweater
nerd.gif

btw here is pictures of the jacket with and without flash...

383086547.jpg

383086542.jpg

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

i got the jacket from Nike... i just called and gave them the style and color code... but whats the style and color to the sweater
nerd.gif

btw here is pictures of the jacket with and without flash...

383086547.jpg

383086542.jpg

what size are these ? how do they run?

Jonah, Can You Please Post The Style Code You Called Nike With? ...... I've Called Them 3 Or So Time Now With Codes That Have Been Shared On Here And They For One Reason Or Another Haven't Been Able To Place My Order
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Good quality? I don't get it. Why are people assuming that just because they aren't the originals or HOAs, then the quality stinks? Quality wise, they're just as good as the HOAs or the 2004 release. I think people are just putting too much on it.

And yeah, no need to rush out and grab them folks. They aren't quite GR but there will be ample supply.

hv a feelin it'll be gr but cant missout on dis shoe. i jst hope arch support comes back & dis shoe makes me feel like im walkin on clouds

damn i missed this release today cause i had to work. Hopefully its not sold out so that i can cop at least a pair to rock

Originally Posted by TheRealROC

Good quality? I don't get it. Why are people assuming that just because they aren't the originals or HOAs, then the quality stinks? Quality wise, they're just as good as the HOAs or the 2004 release. I think people are just putting too much on it.

And yeah, no need to rush out and grab them folks. They aren't quite GR but there will be ample supply.

Straight up, the quality on these is garbage. Went down to nike town chicago to grab today, and i'll be sticking with my beater HOA's.I guess its time to get out the brushes and the oxy clean.

Not only are the materials super cheap but the mudguard is way way too dark. Everyone rushing out to get these are fooling themselves. 

Originally Posted by BigDaWg1688

Yeah plenty of mom and pops around me are already selling these
Yea they need to make $$$ before all the big stores get them...

Originally Posted by TheRealROC

Just as good as the 2004's? You mean the 2003's?The color isn't even the same. Plus it's made out of the same cheap quality material as the freshwaters and oranges last year.You must not have had any 95's prior to 2003.

Quality may not be the same but I'm extremely happy with my pair, even if the neon is off. Happy with my purchase, and I think many of you will be too, especially if this is your first pair...

Back
Top Bottom