AM 95 Neon March (3/20/10) Release Date

Originally Posted by KidJs5

i work at FNL and the release date on the is 2/27...got conformation today
i noticed these on our launch list too.  was wondering what was up with the style numbers.  pys has them as being 609048-072.  the code on our launch list was different but the color code and description was the same.  is pys just using a pic from a previous release?

Originally Posted by Asia

I'ma trade in my HOA ones for these 2010... they super beat up!

Would you really?
nerd.gif

Seen da Jacket in T in person they make Me wanna Cop da AM Neons but Lets see if the Quality of them is up too par...

You can get these on eastwestworldwide.com shipped for about $135, signup for their mailing list to get a 15% off code...

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by TheRealROC

Saw these today, and got some 2009 Air Max instead, rather have good quality

I'll stick to my crumbling 95's

Good quality? I don't get it. Why are people assuming that just because they aren't the originals or HOAs, then the quality stinks? Quality wise, they're just as good as the HOAs or the 2004 release. I think people are just putting too much on it.

And yeah, no need to rush out and grab them folks. They aren't quite GR but there will be ample supply.

Just as good as the 2004's? You mean the 2003's?

The color isn't even the same. Plus it's made out of the same cheap quality material as the freshwaters and oranges last year.

You must not have had any 95's prior to 2003.

laugh.gif
Nah, I meant the 2004s; and I don't think it really matters who had what prior to 2003. The ONLY differences between the 2010s and the HOAs are
1) The material of the sockliner is different
2) The mudguard (darkest grey strip) is a tad darker. But I'm sure with normal wear and tear, it will eventually resemble your HOAs.

To those thinking that the HOAs are superior in quality: The neon is the same. The bubble is the same size. The mesh overlays are the same material. I think some of you are fooling yourselves if you think the difference is that obvious. And I'm not throwing shots at anyone in particular.

these are def not as good as the older retros ('04 and before) but at least they'll be wearable for years...I doubt anyone is going to be buying them to run marathons or anything. Like most Nike retros, they are for style, not performance....*doesnt mean I agree with that though.

laugh.gif
Nah, I meant the 2004s; and I don't think it really matters who had what prior to 2003. The ONLY differences between the 2010s and the HOAs are
2) The mudguard (darkest grey strip) is a tad darker. But I'm sure with normal wear and tear, it will eventually resemble your HOAs.

To those thinking that the HOAs are superior in quality: The neon is the same. The bubble is the same size. The mesh overlays are the same material. I think some of you are fooling yourselves if you think the difference is that obvious. And I'm not throwing shots at anyone in particular.
It does matter who had what, because if you had the better quality 95's you'd know why people are complaining and you have something to compare it too.

Bubble same size 
laugh.gif

neon same color 
laugh.gif

mud guard only a tad darker 
laugh.gif

I really advise you to go back a couple of pages and see what older versions actually looked like.

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

i got the jacket from Nike... i just called and gave them the style and color code... but whats the style and color to the sweater
nerd.gif

btw here is pictures of the jacket with and without flash...

383086547.jpg

383086542.jpg

where can i cop this windbreaker? i called nike shorty said its not available yet call back in a couple weeks. so how did yall cop??
nerd.gif
  help me out i need this jacket in my life

laugh.gif

It does matter who had what, because if you had the better quality 95's you'd know why people are complaining and you have something to compare it too.

Bubble same size 
laugh.gif

neon same color 
laugh.gif

mud guard only a tad darker 
laugh.gif

I really advise you to go back a couple of pages and see what older versions actually looked like.

I don't think I need to. I'm the one who took them and posted them.

these are def. getting passed on. like some have said, the quality is garbage. i had ogs and a few retros after up to '03/'04. these don't compare. also like someone said the gradient at the bottom is way too dark.
pimp.gif
should be grey, not black.
smh.gif

but the crew is def.
pimp.gif

why yall dudes keep on crying about quality!? you know shoe companies stop making shoes with good quality for awhile now. some of you cats must wanna wear the same shoes like 100 times or something! if you know the quality of the shoes is not that great, dont wear it over and over!!!!

Originally Posted by killa d

why yall dudes keep on crying about quality!? you know shoe companies NIKE stop making shoes with good quality for awhile now. some of you cats must wanna wear the same shoes like 100 times or something! if you know the quality of the shoes is not that great, dont wear it over and over!!!!

there you go.

Was on the hunt for the Jacket and Crew and came up empty.

These 95s are ALL OVER the SF area tho. Seen them in most spots out there.

Back
Top Bottom