AM 95 Neon March (3/20/10) Release Date

if i come across some money before SB imma cop if they still there for the player price ONLY... how do these compare to the 08s?
nerd.gif

Jonah don't even ask.. quality continues to go downhill, at the point its just to satisfy that feeling of a classic colorway..

Went to my Finishline only to get turned away till next week...SMH

The only reason I'm buying thru them is cuz I have a $100 gc for them...

was lucky to get a discount, so i copped. would have a hard time paying full $ for these.

Not for nothing I was jus looking these over and the quality is bad. glue all over the air bubble, damn nike..

Originally Posted by eciaccord

Whats up with eastbay? Its not coming up, I keep trying to order and it wont let me

Just logged in w/ a pair being in my cart from lastnight and it said it was removed because they sold out... WOW, either they didn't get many in, they're re-stocking soon, or people really went all out on buying multiple pairs! Glad I ordered mine lastnight! Almost ordered 2 (because I had 25% code), but was thinking they'll still be available everywhere and can find w/ another discount soon.

Had two in my cart last night, woke up, still there. Checked out about 25 min ago and everything went smooth. Got an order conformation and all, think they will ship? I am doubting it...
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom