AM 95 Neon March (3/20/10) Release Date

After Dissing these for a long time, finally caved in and got a pair. My life is indeed complete haha
pimp.gif

Did they take me down on EASTBAY ???

I cant find them anymore.... long guess is that they took them down becuase dudes were copping them on a discount?

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Did they take me down on EASTBAY ???

I cant find them anymore.... long guess is that they took them down becuase dudes were copping them on a discount?
should of gotten in when ya could...

Damn, still debating on whether or not I should cop. I really feel like these are going to sit, hopefully my intuition is correct.

Originally Posted by Sneaker Los

For those who want the Jacket and Cant find it......I called Nike at 1 800 806 6453 and talked to a rep and told him I had been looking for this wind breaker. He looked if any Niketowns had it in a 3xl and he couldnt find it. He saw there was a 4xl in the wearhouse and placed the order for me. The Item Number is 349377-714. Hope this helps some of you guys!!!!

thanks for the info. so the jacket is a niketown exclusive?

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Sit, these will not.

Fly off the shelves, these will not.

Sleep, you should not.
$+@ are you talkin about? these are not gonna sit? but these arent gonna sell?
smh.gif
smh.gif

^"Fly off the shelves" denotes a sell out within the first month of release. They won't do that.

They will move. I don't think they'll be around come May. Compare that with team orange, mints, and reds that are still sitting, and you'll understand what I mean.

I could be wrong.

Back
Top Bottom