AM 95 Neon March (3/20/10) Release Date

98a15aeb40b889fdc0b499e590354ecc04e9e89.jpg
7bb157e444b78df7e791f6a11b7a04ec4fda041.jpg
ad735987e2974897b9d6887cf3fb384f5a961c4.jpg

Just copped mine yesterday and I have no complaints. They're comfortable and fly to me so I had no problem paying full price.

I'm wearin' mine today, toebox seems to be a little tighter (that's based on how the Chili's fit)....maybe I just have to break em in.

do you think these will sit around long enough for a F&F to hit? I can cop with $30 off now, but if I can get 30% of I'll save an additional $15. Call me cheap, but I got two kids at home and wife that won't shut it when it comes to my kicks.

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

do you think these will sit around long enough for a F&F to hit? I can cop with $30 off now, but if I can get 30% of I'll save an additional $15. Call me cheap, but I got two kids at home and wife that won't shut it when it comes to my kicks.
its not cheap sir, its bein a smart consumer...
they might last till a friends and fam, but then you gotta figure footlocker might make them restricted..

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

its not cheap sir, its bein a smart consumer...
they might last till a friends and fam, but then you gotta figure footlocker might make them restricted..

I'm pretty sure they won't exclude them because by the time the F&F comes around these would have been out for a while. Plus the manager is letting the $30 off rock on everything except Foams. what to do, what to do.

^Freshwaters are still excluded

I'm sure Neons will be excluded for a while...

But good thing is Eastbay is having a 20% off $99 ATM.

Neons come out to about $124 shipped. Good deal indeed.

Originally Posted by eye see soles

^Freshwaters are still excluded

I'm sure Neons will be excluded for a while...

But good thing is Eastbay is having a 20% off $99 ATM.

Neons come out to about $124 shipped. Good deal indeed.
Good info. I guess I'll use the $30 off from footlocker. $115 +tax isn't that bad.

I have a pair of the Neons for the HOA pack.  Had them on this weekend at the mall and saw them in the store.  Got me craving a new pair!  They just look so clean when they are fresh and clean.

I found swapping out the insoles led to a greater bit of comfort. I'll probably pick up a few more pairs of these if they ever go on sale, I can't get enough of the neons.

Anyone have the SKU number for these? trying to order em from footlocker with a discount. Thanks

just copped my 3rd pair of neon 95s. I have the 03-04 version, 08-09 and now this 2010. I missed out on the HOA. I cant resist this shoe! on to the slvr.am97 and infa.90

Originally Posted by solezprogression

I'm loving mine. Just rocked them today. I think I'm gonna cop a toddler pair for my little boy.
Ive seen the toddler pair in person, wanted to get htem for my daughter...literally, they look like different shoes, almost like a pair of 95 zens or something, not a good look.

Originally Posted by 843airmaestro

abernja wrote:

Maybe it's just me, but the comfort, shape, and quality of this retro is not very good.
I agree. Not tryin' to complain, but these killed my feet the other day

Welcome to several years ago.

Yeah even the 08-09 release didn't feel up to par for what I expected for a signature air max line...

But, I/we guess have to take what we can get you know.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Yeah even the 08-09 release didn't feel up to par for what I expected for a signature air max line...

But, I/we guess have to take what we can get you know.
You gotta go  back to 2004 or any time before the History of Air pack for something close to decent quality.

For actual comfort, you have to go back to 2001 to 2003.

Back
Top Bottom