AM 95 Neon March (3/20/10) Release Date

Still happy with mine will pick up a second pair on sale soon to put on ice for down the road.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

still hesitant on getting these.

You should be. They're garbage. Colors, comfort, shape all wrong.

If you're around average size, hold out for a lightly worn pair from 2003

It's possible to get a goodexample for the same price, or less, than what these knock-offs cost.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

You gotta go  back to 2004 or any time before the History of Air pack for something close to decent quality.

For actual comfort, you have to go back to 2001 to 2003.

^This. Pre 2003 versions are probably more comfortable again, although you may be increasing risk of the midsole deteriorating.

I agree with swingshot above. the shape is just akward. It looks and feels much heavier than the previous release(last year's) and looks very uncomfortable. I did not bother trying it on at the mall. Going to wait for the infra 90's this July instead of buying these 95's

Originally Posted by swingshot

Originally Posted by Regal Black

still hesitant on getting these.

You should be. They're garbage. Colors, comfort, shape all wrong.

If you're around average size, hold out for a lightly worn pair from 2003

It's possible to get a goodexample for the same price, or less, than what these knock-offs cost.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

You gotta go  back to 2004 or any time before the History of Air pack for something close to decent quality.

For actual comfort, you have to go back to 2001 to 2003.

^This. Pre 2003 versions are probably more comfortable again, although you may be increasing risk of the midsole deteriorating.

Okay so at the end of the day is your point really valid telling ppl to go spend the same amount on a shoe that may fall apart within the first few wears?? Fact is for those of us that love this shoe/classic colorway have to bite the bullet and buy them.

CCB ... DOPE T.

Im really feeling that WIFEY T.  The only thing , I wish it wasnt made just for the 95s tho.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Okay so at the end of the day is your point really valid telling ppl to go spend the same amount on a shoe that may fall apart within the first few wears?? Fact is for those of us that love this shoe/classic colorway have to bite the bullet and buy them.

They're just shoes. Do whatever makes you happy.

^Same thing happened to the QS AM1...they up and vanished.

Then they were marked down to $37 at the outlets.

the-truth-is-out-there-21042.jpg

anyone else think they a bit stiff. normally 95s feel great but this feel just a bit stiff on me. maybe its just my pair.

Originally Posted by elpurepecha

anyone else think they a bit stiff. normally 95s feel great but this feel just a bit stiff on me. maybe its just my pair.

just keep wearing them bro

I really hope these drop in price, I slipped in mine and have some hard to remove grass stains on the neon now. Don't feel like spending the retail price on getting another pair right now, but who knows, I might end up doing just that.

Originally Posted by unsportsmanlike

these are wack glad i got 2 pairs of 03 neon with the last neon reg bubble b4 nike messed them up!
Same here.
Just picked up these;
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

DS  AM 95 Neon 2003

Back
Top Bottom