Am I crazy, or is this the saddest movie of all time?

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

the Notebook gets me every time....
QFT. And Schindler's List.

How can a movie where a dog inevitably dies after living a long and good life be more sad than a holocaust film?

indifferent.gif

The COLOR PURPLE was that saddest movie that made me cry....

I SAW THE PRECIOUS PREVIEWS FOR THIS MOVIE AND WAS SADDENED ...SO I KNOW I WILL BE BALLING AT THE THEATER TOMORROW WHEN I SEE THIS MOVIE....Can You SAYKLEENEX...SMH

Hey_

Soon as I saw this post, my mind shot immediately to Lars Von Trier's Dancer in the Dark starring Bjork.

I've never seen it myself,

but I hear people describe it and I cannot fathom watching it without being emotionally disturbed later.

Julius F. Wrek

Schindler's List was the closest I've come to tears. Everybody needs to watch this movie at least once, reality of that situation is put in perspectivequite unlike any other movie.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by sonunox34

This movie destroyed me emotionally for at least 24 hours.

requiem_for_a_dream.jpg

Only movie where it was over and I stared at the screen for 10 mins. I was in utter disbelief

eek.gif

Me too.

I was just sitting in the dark, staring at tthe credits, like What. The. ++#$.?
frown.gif

I never understood people's attachment to animals. My family's had a dog almost all my life and I like it a lot, but I can't see myself crying orbecoming terribly upset when it dies.

maybe the op and some of the responders are teenage girls, so i aint gonna crack say nuttin on them. i mean yall fellas know how sappy emotional h@#s can be i drop a tear over the lil most minuet things

Originally Posted by dland24

marley-me-poster.jpg

Call me soft....call me crazy....but I challenge every dude in here to watch this movie and not be teary eyed.
laugh.gif
Oh hell yea. I was in the theater with my girl and towards the end I was TRYING so hard to hold it in...she didnt notice. haha
grin.gif

this movie was sad? when i (attempted to) watch it awhile back, i was only about 30 mins-an hour into the movie, and i just turned it off that !@%! was annoyinto me for some reason.

Originally Posted by GIveMEshoes

Originally Posted by dland24

marley-me-poster.jpg

Call me soft....call me crazy....but I challenge every dude in here to watch this movie and not be teary eyed.
laugh.gif
Oh hell yea. I was in the theater with my girl and towards the end I was TRYING so hard to hold it in...she didnt notice. haha
grin.gif

ah s#*t its guys/dudes wit a d*$k that cried at this movie, lol talk bout some manginas. str8 havin MANstral cycles im sorry some of yall need 2 unduct tapethe berries and let em hang.

just obtained a lot of these movies in here ... watched "An American Crime" and wasnt really moved by it ... i mean yeah it was $@#% up, but it wasntreally sad for me because i have a hard time relating to storys like that ... it seems so crude so its more like a movie to me ...

and i might be a *+!@@ but 9/11 got me teary eyed...especially thinking about how important that day was in regards to our lives...

Back
Top Bottom