Am I crazy, or is this the saddest movie of all time?

Originally Posted by rowenarrow

200px-Seven_Pounds_poster.jpg

This one did me in.
only movie to ever make me cry.

The ending reminded me of the cycle of life, people come and go
frown.gif

i never got to the end of marley and me, got a little to boring towards the middle of the movie.

Whoever said John Q, I definitely agree with you...Had me fighting tears. Click was pretty sad too.
Originally Posted by kingjamesvehs

only movie that ever made me cry man tears was the notebook,
!@!$ was touching son
Never found this story sad, too predictable.

Can't believe it took 9 pages but at least its been mentioned twice here on the 9th page, but Million Dollar Baby is the only movie in the last 20 yearsthat actually made me tear up in the theater. I was not expecting the movie to go in that direction and it just took me by surprise. Then her family justtaking advantage of her and Clint being the only one who really cared for her. Just really got me. Marley and Me made my wife just cry like a baby but I wasok. It was sad, but def. not the saddest movie I've ever seen.

Also Saving Private Ryan was pretty moving at the end when they make their last stand on the bridge and Tom Hanks gets shot but goes out like a G shooting atthe tank with his hand gun. Then he tells James Ryan to "Earn this" with his last breath, I mean how can you possibly live up to something like that?

Million Dollar Baby, Seven Pounds, The Color Purple, Amistad, Titanic, Brokeback Mountain, Pan's Labyrinth, Crash..some of these have sad parts, but thenare uplifting.

up.jpg

not the saddest movie of all time of course,
but... at least for me, so far, that i can remember, atm.
I maybe the only one that thinks it was actually a sad movie though
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

especially for anyone that's had a dog for a long period of time, say 8 plus years, this movie was mad sad

I'm sad as +**%. Marley and Me got a few tears. Took me back to my childhood with my dog who I had for 12 years.

Back
Top Bottom