Am I in the wrong here?

So, today is my birthday and is also the Heat/Cavs game. Now, I don't get a chance to watch many games cuz of my girl, but this game is really important to me and I REALLY wanna watch it. I texted my girl telling her I can't miss this game tonight and she got pissed. Apparently, she had made reservations for a restaurant and was gonna surprise me with it. Now, I'm one of those people who are like, "Unless I ask for it, don't get me anything. If you do, I probably won't appreciate it." With that said, I hate surprises. I told her that I never asked for her to do this for me and I don't wanna go out, I just wanna watch this game, and if she wanted me to be happy for my birthday, just let me watch this game for once and she refused and is now pissed. Now, the question is in the title. Am I in the wrong here?

So, today is my birthday and is also the Heat/Cavs game. Now, I don't get a chance to watch many games cuz of my girl, but this game is really important to me and I REALLY wanna watch it. I texted my girl telling her I can't miss this game tonight and she got pissed. Apparently, she had made reservations for a restaurant and was gonna surprise me with it. Now, I'm one of those people who are like, "Unless I ask for it, don't get me anything. If you do, I probably won't appreciate it." With that said, I hate surprises. I told her that I never asked for her to do this for me and I don't wanna go out, I just wanna watch this game, and if she wanted me to be happy for my birthday, just let me watch this game for once and she refused and is now pissed. Now, the question is in the title. Am I in the wrong here?

30t6p3b.gif

bruh, DVR it.

Personally, if I was in your situation..

I would watch the game. Would I be in the wrong wrong? Probably. But it's what I want.

(It's not like you have to pay for reservations anyway, right?)

Personally, if I was in your situation..

I would watch the game. Would I be in the wrong wrong? Probably. But it's what I want.

(It's not like you have to pay for reservations anyway, right?)

Back
Top Bottom