Am I in the wrong here?

Originally Posted by Ginzo

Does anyone think that the dude in the pic kinda looks like Rosie O Donnell or am I reaching?

roll.gif
roll.gif
 dude the hipster (
eyes.gif
) variant of Rosie

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

laugh.gif
Naw, I ended up watching my game, so I'm satisfied. (Even if I did kinda have to semi-humiliate myself...)

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Dude, do you love yourself, or are you satisfied with you being her rug to step on?

What you mean you're satisfied with watching the game by yourself while your girl's Vag took more of a beating than the Cavs did?

This dude is happy with kissing another man's kids.

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

laugh.gif
Naw, I ended up watching my game, so I'm satisfied. (Even if I did kinda have to semi-humiliate myself...)

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Dude, do you love yourself, or are you satisfied with you being her rug to step on?

What you mean you're satisfied with watching the game by yourself while your girl's Vag took more of a beating than the Cavs did?

This dude is happy with kissing another man's kids.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Maybe you should have told her in advance

DING DING DING

and uhm, it's the Heat vs. Cavs---REGULAR SEASON. It ain't like it's the playoffs....and the two teams are subpar at best anyway
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Maybe you should have told her in advance

DING DING DING

and uhm, it's the Heat vs. Cavs---REGULAR SEASON. It ain't like it's the playoffs....and the two teams are subpar at best anyway
laugh.gif

This thread is a couple days old,he wanted to watch the Heat vs Cavs.He did and his Girl did too,with some other dude

This thread is a couple days old,he wanted to watch the Heat vs Cavs.He did and his Girl did too,with some other dude

Back
Top Bottom