Am I simp QUEEN because ...

Originally Posted by Al Audi

sick.gif

just thought about it again

son said full lion though
Youd be surprised.

No question. I don't really give a damn about hair. It only means your woman is an adult, after all.... then again, this is NT. Carry on.
eyes.gif

son said FULL GROWN LION

big difference between hair an a damn mane

No question. I don't really give a damn about hair. It only means your woman is an adult, after all.... then again, this is NT. Carry on.
eyes.gif

son said FULL GROWN LION

big difference between hair an a damn mane
So what? It's still just a wee lil $%$!* cat... it won't bite man
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by Diego

If the broad is proper, Id smash even if she had a full grown lion down there.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Perfect execution

That was a good execution.

One day you guys might learn what Im talkin about.
Its not a "OMG I love your hairyness" type of thing, its more of a "Damn, you so sexy aint nothing about you right now that can turn meoff".

Cheers to some great, going all out, sex.

pimp.gif

You might not be a simp but you sure do lack class. How do you expect anybody on a message board to respect you coming on here talking about "I gave intothe D". Get off the internet and learn how to be a lady, and maybe then you won't have to worry about "giving into the d".

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

You might not be a simp but you sure do lack class. How do you expect anybody on a message board to respect you coming on here talking about "I gave into the D". Get off the internet and learn how to be a lady, and maybe then you won't have to worry about "giving into the d".

eek.gif

shots.jpg

eh.........Rilla an Diego............do yall thang
laugh.gif

full lion though......

HAIR TRAPS ODOR

FACT

Damn, realize they were only 6 pages in
laugh.gif

I remember that thread.

What was stupid about it was ya'll asked for it then turned on her when she did.

?

That make sense?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
literally lmao. so im curious.....clearly mane n tail is a no go butmen prefer it to be 100% nekkid or just managed"

Originally Posted by Crumbs

real talk

NTrs wont smash if there is a baby gerbil down under now?

i dont know about all that, id still smash just would prefer for no small animals to be there when i get there.

no doubt

its a tough call

the gerbil could use a trim it seems

ILL WILL any insight?

Long as it aint Rapunzel...

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Perfect execution[/color]

That was a good execution.

One day you guys might learn what Im talkin about.
Its not a "OMG I love your hairyness" type of thing, its more of a "Damn, you so sexy aint nothing about you right now that can turn me off".

Cheers to some great, going all out, sex.

pimp.gif
I'll toast to that
pimp.gif

Besides, when you go deep, if you go deep that is
grin.gif
, and you can't tell where you end and she begins... it's kinda...cool
glasses.gif

so im curious.....clearly mane n tail is a no go but men prefer it to be 100% nekkid or just managed"
I prefer it wet, tight, and bump free. Everything else is bonus.

this chick is ugly and some of ya'll beasted on her...you dudes have NO standards and will smash a cow on the side of a barn probably

Originally Posted by essential

Originally Posted by Nawth21

I got yelled at for saying fam, as I'm of the white persuasion.

laugh.gif
Nawth is cute.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

OP is, EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

EDIT:
You might not be a simp but you sure do lack class. How do you expect anybody on a message board to respect you coming on here talking about "I gave into the D". Get off the internet and learn how to be a lady, and maybe then you won't have to worry about "giving into the d".
I completely agree. Like damn, that open about it? No it isn't a double standard, because you seem to discuss something sexual in a lot ofyour posts.
tired.gif
sick.gif

ouch.....thats like when your parents tell you they are disappointed in you instead of just beating you with a belt....

Originally Posted by magneto621

this chick is ugly and some of ya'll beasted on her...you dudes have NO standards and will smash a cow on the side of a barn probably

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by magneto621

%@$%! yo screen name is magneto. X yo $#$ out of this threadman, ole irrelevant $#$ hate post making $#$ %@$%!...

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

I'm mad she backed down in the face of adversity
laugh.gif

ehh you know shes just going to come back later and say something like "im busy my life isnt spent on nt go f yourself" paraphrasing ofcourse

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

ouch.....thats like when your parents tell you they are disappointed in you instead of just beating you with a belt....

roll.gif
he's right tho

Back
Top Bottom