Am I simp QUEEN because ...

laugh.gif

Who ever was texting "Homewrecking Harriet" hit her up and tell her to step to the mic and answer some questions.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

You might not be a simp but you sure do lack class. How do you expect anybody on a message board to respect you coming on here talking about "I gave into the D". Get off the internet and learn how to be a lady, and maybe then you won't have to worry about "giving into the d".

Best/truest post in this thread so far

Originally Posted by aceofjays

Who ever was texting "Homewrecking Harriet" hit her up and tell her to step to the mic and answer some questions.
Shes probably done enough of that.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by magneto621

you dudes have NO standards and will smash a cow on the side of a barn probably
roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Whyon the side of a barn though?[/color]
roll.gif
roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]But you're right[/color]
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by magneto621

you dudes have NO standards and will smash a cow on the side of a barn probably
roll.gif
Why on the side of a barn though?
roll.gif
roll.gif

But you're right
smh.gif

laugh.gif

you know how NT gets down

lol nostrand got jokes

Hold up hold up...this is her?

I remember this chick..She had posted that picture of her in the yellow dress and had the audacity to say she was a full C. Those little ant hills ain't nogod damn full C. She's looks like shes havin a hard time rockin a B cup..

I remember this chick..She had posted that picture of her in the yellow dress and had the audacity to say she was a full C. Those little ant hills ain't no god damn full C. She's looks like shes havin a hard time rockin a B cup..

laugh.gif
I was the one that asked what size them thangs was.

Originally Posted by Nati P

I remember this chick..She had posted that picture of her in the yellow dress and had the audacity to say she was a full C. Those little ant hills ain't no god damn full C. She's looks like shes havin a hard time rockin a B cup..

laugh.gif

It was obvious she was lying her +%* off. Look at the difference between that picture and the picture of her in the yellow dress. All that 3ply ain'tfoolin me..

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

.....and up top TWO BEE STINGS
Cold.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Rilla approves of all facets of her pic FTR. Chest game decent, bush game irrelevant, pudge game minimal, facial gameacceptable. It's still a go as far as I can tell
ohwell.gif

RILLA go get that son, im sayin you just made that recent thread an all too.

Originally Posted by CigaRilla

Cold.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Rilla approves of all facets of her pic FTR. Chest game decent, bush game irrelevant, pudge game minimal, facial game acceptable. It's still a go as far as I can tell
ohwell.gif
Word. She'd get the rug burn. I wouldn't beast though.

On some if you aint troopin it to my crib, theennn, I'm good money.

Originally Posted by Nati P

laugh.gif

It was obvious she was lying her +%* off. Look at the difference between that picture and the picture of her in the yellow dress. All that 3ply ain't foolin me..

No doubt about that. I'm thinkin my guess in that thread was right.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

RILLA go get that son, im sayin you just made that recent thread an all too.
Please, I ain't chasin @+!#. I don't even chase vodka. I'm on that McStreetwear steez. Cab fair and directions, tops.

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Cold.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Rilla approves of all facets of her pic FTR. Chest game decent, bush game irrelevant, pudge game minimal, facial game acceptable. It's still a go as far as I can tell
ohwell.gif
Word. She'd get the rug burn. I wouldn't beast though.

On some if you aint troopin it to my crib, theennn, I'm good money.

im just having some fun....id smash tho....hell ive done worst
tired.gif

Cold.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

Where the hips at though? She's built like a pillow homie..And don't even get me started on her knees, or lack thereof. How do her thighs end at herankles?

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

hand me 6 shots and Im in there

Id give her a couple shots.

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom