Am I simp QUEEN because ...

nsfw you say? hmmm....(heads over to n t k l in hopes that bud dink makes a thread
nerd.gif
)

Yall scared her into submission. shes probably gonna sell that iphone, join the church and move to Israel
NT corrupts another

Originally Posted by CB94

Originally Posted by magneto621

Damn, I wanna take shorty to the beach, flip her over on her stomach and put that rear to good use if ya kno what i mean..

v5d2r6.jpg

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

*goes down for the count*

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

I still want cliffnotes. Why finding out her location was so funny?
It was out of left-field. And he had a damn picture of her running a light.
laugh.gif

GPS was OD

The traffic light cam was
laugh.gif
though, didnt she make a thread about tryingto turn in front of a truck @ a red light?

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

eNPHAN wrote:
lol, yeah, "big things"

lol

I just wanna know why I can't get a straight answer from you....lol
omg...you're like a pesky mosquito.
what answer would you like kiddo??
I, thytkerjobs, am jealous of lovemysole for being courageous enough to post a picture in her underwear on niketalk. I am enraged that she thought to post this picture first, because now if I do it too, I'll look like a biter.

eyes.gif
tired.gif

now move along

admit it, you're just jealous of that woolly cave beaver she's smuggling in her panties

I must say, w/ permission to post this, i have seen them. they are indeed C's. Not unless she knows trickery with the camera. That is all.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

I must say, w/ permission to post this, i have seen them. they are indeed C's. Not unless she knows trickery with the camera. That is all.

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

no that is not all...continue...

you lie?

nerd.gif
cmon man post the pics.......

Originally Posted by magneto621

Damn, I wanna take shorty to the beach, flip her over on her stomach and put that rear to good use if ya kno what i mean..

v5d2r6.jpg
alsdkhfiluhfuwerbfbfjy.

*DEAD*

NT staff hmm..

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

i bet she had full intentions of exposing him, or she wouldn't have made a point to put his sn in the original post.
sounds like sour grapes syndrome to me.

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Took me some time to get through all 25 pages, I didn't want to miss anything. Remind me not to mess with Bud Dink.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

you lie?

nerd.gif
cmon man post the pics.......

No disrespect to Memphisboi's pimp hand, but I get a weird feeling it may not be that hard to get those pics of that girl.

Back
Top Bottom