Am I the only one here that likes girls that are Thick not skinny by no means?

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

2r6irz6.jpg

pimp.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Man, gimme a lady 200 lbs and up, and watch me go bonkers on that mass. I love me some Hispanic bbws.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

You're probably the first one to the TV watching the biggest loser...

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Man, gimme a lady 200 lbs and up, and watch me go bonkers on that mass. I love me some Hispanic bbws.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

You're probably the first one to the TV watching the biggest loser...

Thick chicks like the ones you mentioned are great....but I much rather stay at the 120-140lbs range.

Thick chicks like the ones you mentioned are great....but I much rather stay at the 120-140lbs range.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by nom de guerre

yall skinny dudes cant handle a chick wit some meat on her. tisk tisk

lol most guys ive seen with girls with lard on their bones are frail/skinny dudes.

my homeboy always tellin me that big girls be likin me cause im a skinny dude, y is this tho? & i love thick girls(i hate fat !#@!!%+), its just sumthin bout a dat mass that make me act a damn fool in the bedroom.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by nom de guerre

yall skinny dudes cant handle a chick wit some meat on her. tisk tisk

lol most guys ive seen with girls with lard on their bones are frail/skinny dudes.

my homeboy always tellin me that big girls be likin me cause im a skinny dude, y is this tho? & i love thick girls(i hate fat !#@!!%+), its just sumthin bout a dat mass that make me act a damn fool in the bedroom.

Originally Posted by illwill8710

thick girls have their perks......
But so do the skinny ones.

What are the perks for skinny girls? The most flexible girl I have smashed was thick so....

Originally Posted by illwill8710

thick girls have their perks......
But so do the skinny ones.

What are the perks for skinny girls? The most flexible girl I have smashed was thick so....

Originally Posted by 365k

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

Their p00n is not the business..
sick.gif

YNS
30t6p3b.gif
Negative. Been there, done that, on to something much more pleasing.
wink.gif
pimp.gif
What does this even mean? Being thick takes away the wetness? YOU haven't smashed a thick joint with some good %!%$#, don't put em all in the same category.

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

Their p00n is not the business..
sick.gif

YNS
30t6p3b.gif
Negative. Been there, done that, on to something much more pleasing.
wink.gif
pimp.gif
What does this even mean? Being thick takes away the wetness? YOU haven't smashed a thick joint with some good %!%$#, don't put em all in the same category.

fat women > skinny skinny women

yeah, i said it. assuming the fat women has tig bitties anyways, cause fat women with no boobs are beyond nasty

fat women > skinny skinny women

yeah, i said it. assuming the fat women has tig bitties anyways, cause fat women with no boobs are beyond nasty

Good looking women come in all sizes...is all about proportions.

I think Zoe Zaldana is BAD!...and she's pretty boney...at the same time Khloe Kardashian is also very good looking and she must be pushing 150lbs.

Good looking women come in all sizes...is all about proportions.

I think Zoe Zaldana is BAD!...and she's pretty boney...at the same time Khloe Kardashian is also very good looking and she must be pushing 150lbs.

I'm one of the sicker NTers here but I love my girls extra thick. I am a HUGE fan of cellulite and stretch marks. I like sucking a girls inner thighs and the cellulite allows me to latch on better. I love thick thighs...

I'm one of the sicker NTers here but I love my girls extra thick. I am a HUGE fan of cellulite and stretch marks. I like sucking a girls inner thighs and the cellulite allows me to latch on better. I love thick thighs...

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

I'm one of the sicker NTers here but I love my girls extra thick. I am a HUGE fan of cellulite and stretch marks. I like sucking a girls inner thighs and the cellulite. Allows me to latch on better. I love thick thighs...

sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom