Am I The Only One Mad or Did I Miss Something.........

The 13's are my fav Jordan #  and JB is only dropping 4 color's (thats not like JB LOL) and then JB is dropping 7's AGAIN!! I have like 7 pairs of 7's I thought he would be done with the 7's for sometime!!!

No!
air-jordan-13-xiii-original-og-black-varsity-red-4.jpg

NO!
air-jordan-13-xiii-original-og-white-true-red-black-1.jpg

NO!
Air-Jordan-13-XIII-Retro-Wheats-White-Wheat.jpg

NO!
throwback-thursday-chutney-jordan-13-4.jpg

NO! (I Got These But For Those Who Dont)
air-jordan-13-retro-white-grey-university-blue-1.jpg

I quess JB is mad nobody bought these..........
air-jordan-force-xiii-ajf13-01.jpg

The 13's are my fav Jordan #  and JB is only dropping 4 color's (thats not like JB LOL) and then JB is dropping 7's AGAIN!! I have like 7 pairs of 7's I thought he would be done with the 7's for sometime!!!

No!
air-jordan-13-xiii-original-og-black-varsity-red-4.jpg

NO!
air-jordan-13-xiii-original-og-white-true-red-black-1.jpg

NO!
Air-Jordan-13-XIII-Retro-Wheats-White-Wheat.jpg

NO!
throwback-thursday-chutney-jordan-13-4.jpg

NO! (I Got These But For Those Who Dont)
air-jordan-13-retro-white-grey-university-blue-1.jpg

I quess JB is mad nobody bought these..........
air-jordan-force-xiii-ajf13-01.jpg

please dont start another thread like this ever again. If everyone had started a thread about JB not releasing their favorite CW/model, this forum would be flooded. kthx.

please dont start another thread like this ever again. If everyone had started a thread about JB not releasing their favorite CW/model, this forum would be flooded. kthx.

They dropped the bin 23 joints too (which I believe are similar to the wheat samples). And the white/blacks were CDP....

They dropped the bin 23 joints too (which I believe are similar to the wheat samples). And the white/blacks were CDP....

Even if JB did drop those, I wouldn't want to stick around to see what they would look like.

JB tends to mess up previously re-released Retros.

Even if JB did drop those, I wouldn't want to stick around to see what they would look like.

JB tends to mess up previously re-released Retros.

If you want your CW.. buy it off somebody... easy as that lol.. may have to pay more.. but hey, atleast you'll have it lol

If you want your CW.. buy it off somebody... easy as that lol.. may have to pay more.. but hey, atleast you'll have it lol

Back
Top Bottom